News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Is Siegy really a Jew?

Started by Razgovory, July 23, 2009, 11:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Siegebreaker actually a Jew or is he really an Arab?

He's Jew struggling against stereotypes
He's an Arab trying to besmirch the name of Israel

Darth Wagtaros

Siege is obviously who he says he is.  Raz on the other hand is probably one of Ogle's long term projects.
PDH!

Josquius

Quote from: Neil on July 25, 2009, 07:44:47 AM
No, that only happens if all his decendents die.
He has kids? :unsure:/:worried:
██████
██████
██████

Viking

Quote from: Valmy on July 24, 2009, 09:15:33 AM

Should the Ashkenazis consider a final solution to the Mizrahi-Sefardi problem?

Give them guns and have them settle in the West Bank thus solving the Mizrahi-Sefardi and the Arab problems in one go.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Razgovory

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 25, 2009, 10:19:00 AM
Siege is obviously who he says he is.  Raz on the other hand is probably one of Ogle's long term projects.

Ogle is dead.  Jumped into a moniter lizard enclosure at the zoo.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Razgovory on July 25, 2009, 01:30:52 PM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 25, 2009, 10:19:00 AM

Ogle is dead.  Jumped into a moniter lizard enclosure at the zoo.
Fair enough.  Ogles is dead.  And Raz has risen like a drab phoenix from the tortured remains.
PDH!

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on July 25, 2009, 06:45:07 AM
Either way, there is hope he gets KIA.  :cool:

Those South Korean cars any good?

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Razgovory on July 25, 2009, 01:43:37 PM
Quote from: Martinus on July 25, 2009, 06:45:07 AM
Either way, there is hope he gets KIA.  :cool:

Those South Korean cars any good?
I quite like my Sonata.
PDH!

Razgovory

Then it uncharacteristically nice for Marty to hope Siegy gets something nice.

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Razgovory

I am an American.  We never lie.

Razgovory

Better hurry up and vote.  I'll be telling the guys at ACORN doing the census that they should include another arab.

Siege

Not funny, Raz.

Stop your shameless bumping of this thread.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on July 27, 2009, 11:58:28 PM
Not funny, Raz.

Stop your shameless bumping of this thread.

I thought it was funny.  Especially the pizza and crying part.  But I'll stop bumping.

saskganesh

voted Arab as he missed out on 2000 years of European history.
humans were created in their own image