News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Is Siegy really a Jew?

Started by Razgovory, July 23, 2009, 11:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is Siegebreaker actually a Jew or is he really an Arab?

He's Jew struggling against stereotypes
He's an Arab trying to besmirch the name of Israel

Siege

Quote from: Razgovory on July 24, 2009, 12:18:02 AM
QuoteMy paycheck? Mothefucker, you touch my paycheck and you gonna make me cry.
And you DON"T want to make me cry!

Why did you delete this post Siegy?  I thought it was very touching.  I don't want to make you cry.

I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!111!!!1

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HisMajestyBOB

He'll throw it down your well.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

BuddhaRhubarb

:p

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Neil

Quote from: Siege on July 23, 2009, 11:48:25 PM
Who is in charge of Equal oportunity over here?
Me.

Besides, Siege got himself a customer title at the beginning of the week that should answer this question once and for all.  It was intended to reflect his conspiracy nonsense about the moon, but this is good too.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

He's not an American at least.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

He's a Jew, but not the good, Ashkenazi kind.  There is not danger to stereotypes, those usually apply only to Ashkenazis.

Fate

There's a good kind of Jew?  :huh:

Be proud of your Arab heritage, Siege. The faithful shall inherit the Earth, in šāʾ Allāh.

Fireblade

Ashkenazis = Europeans who are REALLY good with money
Sefardis = sand niggers

Valmy

Quote from: DGuller on July 24, 2009, 08:45:25 AM
He's a Jew, but not the good, Ashkenazi kind.  There is not danger to stereotypes, those usually apply only to Ashkenazis.

Should the Ashkenazis consider a final solution to the Mizrahi-Sefardi problem?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josquius

As the Jew comes too old to reproduce and pursue money for the good of its own blood it instead switches over into working for the good of the entire Jewish race.
Or was that Ringworld.
██████
██████
██████

Martinus

Either way, there is hope he gets KIA.  :cool:

Neil

Quote from: Tyr on July 25, 2009, 05:34:26 AM
As the Jew comes too old to reproduce and pursue money for the good of its own blood it instead switches over into working for the good of the entire Jewish race.
Or was that Ringworld.
No, that only happens if all his decendents die.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.