News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Erin Andrews Video

Started by Stonewall, July 23, 2009, 02:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 23, 2009, 03:16:24 PM
First observation.  Languish is dying.  How is it that this kind of thread doesnt originate in TBR.
If languish is dying than surely keeping the interesting threads where everyone can see them is the way? (tm)

Anyway.
To reply to the thread- who? what? eh?
██████
██████
██████

Jaron

This is sick. You guys are stupid for watching this. Don't give shit like this an audience.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Jaron on July 23, 2009, 03:35:54 PM
This is sick. You guys are stupid for watching this. Don't give shit like this an audience.
So do you want the link now or later? :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Grey Fox

Check The Bay of Pirates, their torrent is good.

Re : PLJ Dude forgot his password, too lazy to re-register.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

Pft.  You can easily get it off Rapidshare. :rolleyes:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Razgovory on July 23, 2009, 03:39:19 PM
Pft.  You can easily get it off Rapidshare. :rolleyes:
Indeed....

Erin Andrews Video Linkage:
http://rapidshare.com/files/257151804/erAHotel.rar

-Credit to the OU and such.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on July 23, 2009, 03:19:11 PM
Second Response:  I suppose I could, but initially it was only a few people wanting it, as most had gotten it via a torrent.  If there is a demand, I will post the link.

Yes please.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

I have been: shamed by Jaron :(
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Valmy on July 23, 2009, 03:41:35 PM

I have been: shamed by Jaron :(
Into not giving it a repeat view? :P

Valmy

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on July 23, 2009, 03:42:15 PM
Into not giving it a repeat view? :P

Oh I am still going to watch it I will just be more ashamed while I am doing it.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

crazy canuck

I should have added a third observation - Stonewall, tell Peter to get his ass back here.  The place isnt the same without him.

CountDeMoney

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

derspiess

The bay o' pirates file downloaded as a nice, neat little .wmv file.  Only took a couple minutes, to boot :)
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Kleves

Well, this can do nothing but help her career.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.