News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Erin Andrews Video

Started by Stonewall, July 23, 2009, 02:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Kleves on July 23, 2009, 03:59:22 PM
Well, this can do nothing but help her career.

I'll be watching her more intently, that's fo' sho'.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 23, 2009, 03:54:47 PM
Fucking .rar files.
Is there any other type of download these days? :huh:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Admiral Yi

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 23, 2009, 05:04:53 PM
Who is this broad?

Someone who apperently doesn't wear clothes.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Valmy on July 23, 2009, 05:09:39 PM
Annoying side line sports babe.
grazie

I can only think of one who's reasonably attractive.

Seriously.  It's a pure ditz job, don't you think they could do a better job filling the position with eye candy?

Stonewall

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 23, 2009, 05:13:10 PM
I can only think of one who's reasonably attractive.

You can add Ms. Andrews to your list.

"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

Kleves

If nothing else, she has the sasquatch walk down pat.
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Admiral Yi

I think she and her amazing underwater breathing aparatus have been featured on Languish before.

DGuller

Something about her body proportions is a bit off, though.  It almost looks cartoonish.

KRonn

I won't bother with it at all, a nasty violation of the woman's privacy and respect, which was also a crime committed against her. They'll catch the fools who did it.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Ed Anger

Although I despise her, and her over saturation on ESPN (and NCAA '10), I'd still use her as a flotation device.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

I suspect she staged it to get herself tons of free publicity, a tactic which has quite obviously worked.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points