News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Erin Andrews Video

Started by Stonewall, July 23, 2009, 02:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

DGuller, unsurprisingly given his Slavic roots, has a gnome fetish. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on July 24, 2009, 09:49:59 AM
DGuller, unsurprisingly given his Slavic roots, has a gnome fetish. :)

Wouldn't that be Germans who have a gnome fetish?  :contract:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Caliga

No, Germans have a David Hasselhoff fetish.  :huh:

crazy canuck

Quote from: DGuller on July 24, 2009, 09:46:59 AM
her legs and boobs are too big for her torso.

Ok, given your insistance that you do not live a sheltered life the only other conclusion we can draw is that you have very poor judgment.

Eddie Teach

While I find her proportions pleasing, they are quite clearly unnatural. Women that skinny are not going to have such large breasts without implants.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Berkut

They aren't that large - looks like a C cup.

And you are completely wrong anyway, I had a friend in high school who had DD who was skinny as a rail. I am pretty sure she didn't have a boob job, since she hated them.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: DGuller on July 24, 2009, 09:46:59 AMIMO, her legs and boobs are too big for her torso.

Not enough cock.

Valmy

Quote from: Berkut on July 24, 2009, 10:21:58 AM
I had a friend in high school who had DD who was skinny as a rail.

:mmm:

Sorry what were you saying?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Berkut

Quote from: Valmy on July 24, 2009, 10:25:09 AM
I had a friend in high school who had DD who was skinny as a rail.

:mmm:

Sorry what were you saying?

She was adorable, in fact. A year ahead of me, and I had a huge crush on her. Best part was that she was really smart - I got to know here in honors physics.

Sadly she went off to college, and came back pregnant, and refused to speak to anyone about what happened. She had the child, put it up for adoption, and then kind of dissapeared a year or so later. The smart, funny, and generally awesome girl who left Derby was gone when she came back. She never went out, hardly spoke to her friends, and was clearly very depressed.

Story was (and who knows if it was true) was that she was raped at some frat party.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Caliga

I should check in on the couple of girls with enormous hooters I used to lust after in high school and see what they're up to.  Facebook should be of assistance here. :smarty:

Valmy

Quote from: Berkut on July 24, 2009, 10:28:20 AM
She was adorable, in fact. A year ahead of me, and I had a huge crush on her. Best part was that she was really smart - I got to know here in honors physics.

Sadly she went off to college, and came back pregnant, and refused to speak to anyone about what happened. She had the child, put it up for adoption, and then kind of dissapeared a year or so later. The smart, funny, and generally awesome girl who left Derby was gone when she came back. She never went out, hardly spoke to her friends, and was clearly very depressed.

Story was (and who knows if it was true) was that she was raped at some frat party.

Wow what a sad story. :(

But then I was pretty depressed and emo from when I left for college until I was 25 or so.  Hopefuly that was it just that and she wasn't raped.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Caliga on July 24, 2009, 10:30:09 AM
I should check in on the couple of girls with enormous hooters I used to lust after in high school and see what they're up to.  Facebook should be of assistance here. :smarty:
Be prepared for the shock of your memories being crushed :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Eddie Teach

And you are completely wrong anyway, I had a friend in high school who had DD who was skinny as a rail. I am pretty sure she didn't have a boob job, since she hated them.

I don't mean that it can't happen, but that it's so rare that it looks artificial when it does.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Quote from: Valmy on July 24, 2009, 10:32:24 AM
But then I was pretty depressed and emo from when I left for college until I was 25 or so.  Hopefuly that was it just that and she wasn't raped.
Were you: raped  :(

Caliga

Quote from: HVC on July 24, 2009, 10:32:36 AM
Be prepared for the shock of your memories being crushed :P
Crushed by their huge jugs? :perv: