News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Erin Andrews Video

Started by Stonewall, July 23, 2009, 02:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stonewall

If you haven't seen the video, I highly recommend it.  One of our co-workers distributed the video via USB device this morning, so sorry, no links. 

Holy shit.  A-may-zing.  Especially the portion where she rubs her ass looking in the mirror and smiles.  :mmm:  As one guy put it...she does almost everything that men fantasize hot women do when alone in a hotel room. 

Again, if you haven't seen it, its well worth the effort.
"I'd just like to say that most of us begin life suckling on a breast. If we're lucky we end life suckling on a breast. So anybody who's against breasts is against life itself."

Ed Anger

:D

My archenemy Erin Andrews brought down. ALLAH ACKBAR!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Stonewall on July 23, 2009, 02:11:16 PM
If you haven't seen the video, I highly recommend it.  One of our co-workers distributed the video via USB device this morning, so sorry, no links. 

Holy shit.  A-may-zing.  Especially the portion where she rubs her ass looking in the mirror and smiles.  :mmm:  As one guy put it...she does almost everything that men fantasize hot women do when alone in a hotel room. 

We need a safe, non-virus laden link to it.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 23, 2009, 02:14:11 PM
We need a safe, non-virus laden link to it.

Do what I did & download the torrent.  Then try not to watch it 4 times over :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DGuller

I think it's a little tacky to watch this video, given that a person's privacy was so grossly violated.  As a matter of principle, I wouldn't watch it yet again.

Ed Anger

Quote from: DGuller on July 23, 2009, 02:19:29 PM
I think it's a little tacky to watch this video, given that a person's privacy was so grossly violated.  As a matter of principle, I wouldn't watch it yet again.

:D
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josephus

WHOAH! She's playing WOW?
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: derspiess on July 23, 2009, 02:18:09 PM

Done.  Too bad the video is broken up in to 7 pieces for some reason. 

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Valmy

Well crap I guess I am going to have to find it and put my computer in incredible danger now.  Thanks Stoney.

Where the heck is plj anyway?  Is he going to be dropping by here to talk college football pretty soon at least?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on July 23, 2009, 02:32:55 PM
Quote from: derspiess on July 23, 2009, 02:18:09 PM

Done.  Too bad the video is broken up in to 7 pieces for some reason. 

Not the one I downloaded.  I just went for the one with the most seeders (2000+). 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on July 23, 2009, 03:07:08 PM
Can we clone her? :perv:

I was gonna say there aren't nearly enough wimmen like her around.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Valmy on July 23, 2009, 03:11:35 PM
Well crap I guess I am going to have to find it and put my computer in incredible danger now.  Thanks Stoney.
:whistle: Check your inbox.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

crazy canuck

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on July 23, 2009, 03:14:08 PM
Quote from: Valmy on July 23, 2009, 03:11:35 PM
:whistle: Check your inbox.

First observation.  Languish is dying.  How is it that this kind of thread doesnt originate in TBR.

Second observation.  A considerate person would share with everyone.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: crazy canuck on July 23, 2009, 03:16:24 PM
First observation.  Languish is dying.  How is it that this kind of thread doesnt originate in TBR.

Second observation.  A considerate person would share with everyone.
First Response:  I wouldn't know, as I don't have access anymore.  Jaron and I, the only people to lose TBR access! :lol:

Second Response:  I suppose I could, but initially it was only a few people wanting it, as most had gotten it via a torrent.  If there is a demand, I will post the link.