Euro 2020/2021

Started by Maladict, May 14, 2021, 06:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bogh

Yeah, Belgians woke up. What a team.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: bogh on June 17, 2021, 12:44:25 PM
Yeah, Belgians woke up. What a team.

Fell asleep again at the end, and Danes hit the bar.

Duque de Bragança

Good save. 3-1 would have been unfair for Denmark.

Liep

We played well and a win against Russia could still get us through.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Jacob

Quote from: Liep on June 17, 2021, 12:57:44 PM
We played well and a win against Russia could still get us through.

It was a good game. A better result would've been nice, though. Don't know how optimistic I'm feeling, but I guess it's not over until it's over.

FunkMonk

I can see Denmark beating Russia pretty handily.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Gups

Only saw the last half hour but both teams looked good. Hope that Denmark go through, they deserve it.

Threviel

Damnit, I was rooting for the Danes :mad:

Duque de Bragança

Better colours for Austrian players, this time. Old ÖVP-style, for Syt.  :P

Sheilbh

I hate the Puma identi-away-kits and think they should be banned from football for a few years to learn their lesson <_<
Let's bomb Russia!

Maladict

So, Portugal or Germany in the knockout phase. That's just great.

Zoupa

Germany is not so tough, but you guys will have to tighten up defensively. Got a bit lucky with Austria.

Maladict

Actually those third place rules are mind-numbingly complicated. If Portugal beats Germany everything is different.

Josephus

Yeah that Portugal Germany game has the potential to be quite an encounter. Germany didn't look impressive at all in their game against France. Portugal have a lot of firepower.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

bogh

Quote from: Gups on June 17, 2021, 01:10:10 PM
Only saw the last half hour but both teams looked good. Hope that Denmark go through, they deserve it.

Denmark absolutely dominated the first half. Belgium was in charge most the 2. half.