Euro 2020/2021

Started by Maladict, May 14, 2021, 06:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: The Larch on June 16, 2021, 04:01:33 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on June 16, 2021, 03:56:42 PM
Quote from: Tyr on June 16, 2021, 03:00:48 PM
So it seems turkey are awful.
Stuff I'd read had them pegged as dark horses with the potential to even be shock winners.
All our hopes for a young interesting team to be dark horses now rest on Ukraine :w00t:

I still hope for a cheeky North Macedonian upset.  :P

OK, Valmy. 2-0 for Ukraine before half-time.

alfred russel

They can still win with the spirit of Alexander the Great running through their veins.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Duque de Bragança

Spirit of ™Cultural Appropriation™ works within limits, 2-1 for Ukraine and a, not so legit IMO, penalty defended by the West Bulgarian [spoiler]Slav-[/spoiler]Macedonian goal keeper.

Phalanx falls with honour.

Tamas

Ukraine don't look too bad. I mean they won't get far but they seem more than a mere filler team.

Josephus

Quote from: Tamas on June 17, 2021, 10:07:29 AM
Ukraine don't look too bad. I mean they won't get far but they seem more than a mere filler team.

they should beat Austria, and clinch second place
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Duque de Bragança

Pesky Danes scoring on their first chance, Diables Rouges were probably still not fully waken up from the early afternoon siesta. Liep's pick wrong for now.  :P

Jacob

I can't feel good about this until the game is over, but so far so good.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Jacob

Fuck!

Nice goal though :(

Duque de Bragança

Equalizer by Belgium. Blame Jacob!  :lol:

KdB makes a difference, and he is not in top form, for obvious reasons.

HVC

come on belgium!

also, Arnautovic is banned for one game for Austria after he said to a Macedonian player ""I'm fucking your Albanian mother"
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: HVC on June 17, 2021, 12:19:14 PM
come on belgium!

also, Arnautovic is banned for one game for Austria after he said to a Macedonian player ""I'm fucking your Albanian mother"

Hilarious, Arnautovic, means son of Albanian, and he used an ethnic slur in Serbo-Croat  :P, not the neutral form i.e Albanski.

Duque de Bragança

Nice dive!  :D

Second of the day, second yellow as well. Good refereeing.

Duque de Bragança

Belgian goal just after, of course.

Jacob