News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Euro 2020/2021

Started by Maladict, May 14, 2021, 06:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheilbh

:o Cymru am byth! :w00t:

Edit: And - I think they're likely to play Russia/Finland/Denmark if they get through, while England will likely face France/Germany/Portugal. So Wales probably have a better chance of getting into the QFs (again) than England :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

FunkMonk

For being a 'dark horse' Turkey making a strong case for being one of the worst teams in the tournament :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Zoupa

Well deserved, Pays de Galles. Turkey has looked terrible almost the whole game.

Sheilbh

Quote from: FunkMonk on June 16, 2021, 12:58:02 PM
For being a 'dark horse' Turkey making a strong case for being one of the worst teams in the tournament :lol:
I have never felt so misled by journalists <_<
Let's bomb Russia!

Zoupa

Their big dude up front looked heavy, slow and old. Almost no movement on the wings. Plus they had the crowd on their side. Just a terrible showing, pretty sure heads Will roll on the Turkish team.

alfred russel

Erdogan will have the coach strangled with a silk cord.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Zoupa on June 16, 2021, 01:00:49 PM
Their big dude up front looked heavy, slow and old. Almost no movement on the wings. Plus they had the crowd on their side. Just a terrible showing, pretty sure heads Will roll on the Turkish team.

Yilmaz?
That's enough to be ™Ligue des Talents™ champion.  :P

Liep

That assist was perfect.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Larch

Quote from: Liep on June 16, 2021, 02:27:36 PM
That assist was perfect.

Yeah, Italy are really the superior team out there. They seem so calm and under control, even when it's Switzerland the ones attacking and dominating the ball.

Threviel

Italy might be my favourites this time.

Josquius

So it seems turkey are awful.
Stuff I'd read had them pegged as dark horses with the potential to even be shock winners.
██████
██████
██████

The Larch

Now that's some hard core pressing by Switzerland!

The Larch

Ok, the Swiss are done.

Sheilbh

Quote from: The Larch on June 16, 2021, 03:09:58 PM
Ok, the Swiss are done.
And again I'm very glad to see Italy back - and looking ominous.
Let's bomb Russia!

FunkMonk

Locatelli pricing himself out of a move to Juve  :lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.