Previous topic - Next topic

Maladict

It actually starts, a major tournament  :o

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Maladict on June 11, 2021, 01:40:30 PM
It actually starts, a major tournament  :o

Opening ceremony does not count.  :P

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

I wouldn't want to follow Bocelli. But hey, maybe the 2020 Euro pop tune is amazing?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Quote from: Liep on June 11, 2021, 01:47:57 PM
I wouldn't want to follow Bocelli. But hey, maybe the 2020 Euro pop tune is amazing?

While it doesn't suck the Edge's (lack of) stage presence pulls it down to D+ levels.

Duque de Bragança

FunkMonk

Game sucks so I've been watching Nadal/Djokovic which is much better.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Duque de Bragança

Nice handball. Video notwithstanding.  :P

Threviel

The Italians steamrolled the Turks, good game. I wonder if it was a sign of Turkish weakness or Italian strength.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: FunkMonk on June 11, 2021, 02:36:50 PM

3-0 for Italy. Great second half. Not a game for band wagoners.  :P

FunkMonk

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 11, 2021, 03:54:14 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on June 11, 2021, 02:36:50 PM

3-0 for Italy. Great second half. Not a game for band wagoners.  :P

I put the 2nd half on my laptop while Nadal/Djokovic is on the TV so I did actually watch the rest of the game   :D

But this semifinal is still much better. Incredible match.

FunkMonk

Also Taylor Twellman is a god awful commentator. I had to mute my computer  :lol:

The Larch

Quote from: Threviel on June 11, 2021, 03:52:44 PM
The Italians steamrolled the Turks, good game. I wonder if it was a sign of Turkish weakness or Italian strength.

Turkey certainly underwhelmed me, I had them as dark horses for the tournament and they didn't look the part at all.

Italy looked really good to me, could give a surprise to the big favourites.

Maladict

Quote from: Threviel on June 11, 2021, 03:52:44 PM

A bit of both, I think.

Gups

Turkey were terrible. Not sure how Italy would fare against a team quick on the break. Their high press with both full backs well up the pitch looks risky with two aged centre backs. But, hey, I'm Mancini.