News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Euro 2020/2021

Started by Maladict, May 14, 2021, 06:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Was watching the game live with the whole family. This game was my son's introduction to international football....

HVC

Quote from: Liep on June 12, 2021, 11:48:54 AM
Is he dead?

Based on look on his face when he was on the ground I would guess so :(
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: HVC on June 12, 2021, 12:10:58 PM
Is he dead?

Commentators over here mentioned he was intubated, so that would mean stabilized.

Threviel

Josquius

Bbc likening it to Fabrice Muamba who had a heart attack whilst playing for Bolton. He was dead an hour though pulled through.
Fingers crossed for him.
I wasn't watching though must have been quite a shock.
What's your son make of it Jacob?
██████
██████
██████

Liep

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 12, 2021, 12:12:23 PM
Quote from: HVC on June 12, 2021, 12:10:58 PM
Is he dead?

Commentators over here mentioned he was intubated, so that would mean stabilized.

UEFA confirming he's been stabilised and at the hospital.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Duque de Bragança

Well, that's good news. Tournament is over for him I guess but if he has no sequels, that will do.

Liep

Quote from: Liep on June 12, 2021, 10:57:05 AM
A home game in the Euros. :w00t:

Not quite the party we had hoped for.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Jacob

Quote from: Tyr on June 12, 2021, 12:27:14 PM
What's your son make of it Jacob?

"Is he dead?"

"I don't know."

I think I'm probably more traumatized, since it's a bit less real to him.

Glad to hear Eriksen has stabilized. It looked pretty grim.

Liep

Game resuming in 25 minutes from the 40th minute. :huh:

Liep

Appears to be the player's decision.

Liep

Monumental error to play this game tonight.

Jacob

Yeah that wasn't quite what I'd hoped for.

The Larch

As expected, Belgium were much superior to Russia.

Duque de Bragança

First upset of the tournament was Finland winning vs Denmark in Copenhagen, but given the circumstances that's rather anecdotical.