Main Menu

Euro 2020/2021

Started by Maladict, May 14, 2021, 06:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: HVC on June 23, 2021, 11:33:13 AM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on June 23, 2021, 11:32:04 AM
Quote from: HVC on June 23, 2021, 11:27:40 AM
if the summer heat in europe is getting to the players how they gonna handle playing in the middle east?

They will play in winter.

i just assumed it'd still be hotter haha

Middle East is north of the Equator, remember.  :P

Duque de Bragança

Américo Lapuerta scores, should please French fans.

Tamas

Poland need to get their shit together and fast.

Sheilbh

I think, sadly, they're the second worst team I've seen in this tournament (after Turkey) :(
Let's bomb Russia!

Jacob

That was a lovely Swedish goal.

Heja Sverige!

Jacob

Not a bad Polish goal either.

Entertaining match :)

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Jacob

I'll say it again, Swe-Pol is a very entertaining match.

celedhring

Threviel

The Larch

I kinda felt sorry for Slovakia at the end, they started the game as 2nd in the group and ended up 3rd with so many goals against them that they have no chance to qualify amongst the group of best 3rd teams.

Now Sweden will have to play against Ukraine, most probably, while Spain will have to face Croatia.

Valmy

Quote from: The Larch on June 23, 2021, 01:24:28 PM
I kinda felt sorry for Slovakia at the end, they started the game as 2nd in the group and ended up 3rd with so many goals against them that they have no chance to qualify amongst the group of best 3rd teams.

I don't at all. Once you lose 5-0 it would probably be more embarrassing to advance despite that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Larch

Quote from: Valmy on June 23, 2021, 01:31:12 PM
Quote from: The Larch on June 23, 2021, 01:24:28 PM

I don't at all. Once you lose 5-0 it would probably be more embarrassing to advance despite that.

Oh no, don't get me wrong, once the goals started pouring in they lost any chance of qualifying they had. If it had been just 1 - 0 they might have qualified amongst the best 3rd teams, but I think that from the 2nd goal onwards they were out.

The Larch

Apparently there have been as many own goals in this Euro so far (7) than in the whole history of the Euros.

Sheilbh

Dubravka's is the one I feel the most :( :ph34r:
Let's bomb Russia!