Started by Maladict, May 14, 2021, 06:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Germans with a jammy goal and then concede at kick-off  :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Tamas

HVC

Pogba's expression was great.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Tamas

Well, I guess Germany time wasting against Hungary is flattering.

Zanza

Oh well, that was not very impressive.

Tamas

Josephus

Last 10 minutes of Portugal game ruined an otherwise great game. But the last 10 minutes was like "...I don't want the ball, you have it...no you can have it. "
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Admiral Yi

Sheilbh

I think after that game, Ronaldo is level with Daei on international goals scored. Which is very impressive.
Let's bomb Russia!

The Larch

And Portugal, once again, qualify for the knockout stage as one of the best 3rd teams.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 23, 2021, 04:01:32 PM
"Jammy goal?"

Britishism I picked up watching the Prem. Goal caused by luck or some sort of fluke, not from skillful play.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: The Larch on June 23, 2021, 04:03:31 PM
And Portugal, once again, qualify for the knockout stage as one of the best 3rd teams.

And Portugal, once again, qualify for the knockout stage from the Group of Death. :P

Tamas

Sad to see so much effort go to nothing in the end.

Worst possible result. Not going to the knockout stage but not defeated so government propagandists can still have a field day.

Nobody home will care about last place (rightly so). Even the big opposition news site is calling this a "fantastic team". I mean, they aren't though are they? They had great morale and decent tactics (Italian coah). But they had to absolutely give everything they had against a clearly out of form German team and still could not win.

Sheilbh

How will the protester and Goretzka go down?
Let's bomb Russia!

Tamas

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 23, 2021, 04:13:15 PM
How will the protester and Goretzka go down?

The who and who?