From the "Black People Arrest Themselves" files

Started by CountDeMoney, July 21, 2009, 05:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Fate on July 24, 2009, 07:14:24 AM
I agree Berkut. We can't maintain a civilized society if men like Gates are allowed to behave so inappropriately. The negro needs to be kept in his place.

Fate, I just want to let you know that I ever had a chance to lock you up, I would've treated your worse than any black man.  Egalitarian enough for you?

KRonn

The one upside to this whole debacle is that Obama will remain distracted for the next week and won't be capable of ramming his health care scam down our throats.
Yep, this did a number on Pres Obama's speech on health care, took the wind right out of it. Instead his comments on this Cambridge issue are what's being talked about.

Today in the news the Cambridge police are asking city officials for permission to release the tapes of the incident.

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 24, 2009, 07:21:16 AM
Fate, I just want to let you know that I ever had a chance to lock you up, I would've treated your worse than any black man.  Egalitarian enough for you?
Please don't feed the troll.  If he gets hungry, he will leave to find another bridge.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Fate

I agree Berkut. We can't maintain a civilized society if men like Gates are allowed to behave so inappropriately. The negro needs to be kept in his place.

The doormen wouldn't allow a person of your standing into the building.

Fate

Quote from: grumbler on July 24, 2009, 07:23:42 AM
Please don't feed the troll.  If he gets hungry, he will leave to find another bridge.
What other bridge has angry, white, middle-aged men at 7:28 AM? I guess there's always redstate.com, but they tend to instantly ban anyone who breaks the GOPtard meme. Plus you have to wait a few days before you get posting privileges. :(

Caliga

Quote from: KRonn on July 24, 2009, 07:22:58 AM
Today in the news the Cambridge police are asking city officials for permission to release the tapes of the incident.
Permission won't be granted, as the mayor sided with Gates (and probably not coincidentally, is African-American) and she won't want to end up looking stupid.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on July 24, 2009, 07:31:18 AM
Permission won't be granted, as the mayor sided with Gates (and probably not coincidentally, is African-American) and she won't want to end up looking stupid.

Doesn't matter;  vids are released all the time, and regardless of the actions of the suspect, the general population and its ignorance of police procedure, law and overall assmonkeyness will always side with the suspect.

EVEN DOH HE STABBED DAT PO-LICE DEY DINT HAFFTA SHOOT DAT BOY

Caliga

:lmfao: Something like that happened in Louisville a year or so ago.  Some dude from da hood was high and pulled a gun on cops, who promptly filled him with lead, and his family was all IT BE RACIDISS that he was killed.  I guess the cops should have allowed themselves to be killed.  :(

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on July 24, 2009, 07:37:50 AMI guess the cops should have allowed themselves to be killed.  :(

The Fates, Martinuses and Joan Robinsons of the world would prefer it.  Law enforcement and its premium placed on tactical control and authority affects their sense of fair play.

Fate

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 24, 2009, 07:41:10 AM
Quote from: Caliga on July 24, 2009, 07:37:50 AMI guess the cops should have allowed themselves to be killed.  :(

The Fates, Martinuses and Joan Robinsons of the world would prefer it.  Law enforcement and its premium placed on tactical control and authority affects their sense of fair play.
In the Famartinsky world, the negro wouldn't have had a firearm in the first place.  -_-

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on July 24, 2009, 06:51:28 AM
It's kind of hard to level anti-Hispanic claims against spiess.  :lol:

Inmunidad :contract:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

KRonn

The article does give Gate's account of things also.

The cop first asked him to come outside, which would be to get Gates out of danger from anyone else inside. That makes sense given the cop is responding to a burglary call. Also, Gates refuses to say if anyone else is inside; again, the cop is newly arrived and trying to get a handle on who might be around, and any danger. Gates just screwed up so bad in his handling of things, his mind so fixated on racism that the cop couldn't even do his job of protecting Gates if there was a burglar inside, who may have gotten there prior to Gates.

Gates complains the cop followed him when he went to get his ID. Well, would a cop let an unknown person in what could be a dangerous situation, go into another room alone? To get a weapon or an accomplice? Even if the cop figures that Gates is not a problem, the cop still has to make sure there's not a problem there, that maybe even Gates isn't aware of as yet.

That's my take, just hearing some cops on the news talk about these things. It remains to be seen if Officer Crowley was abusive or out of line in his dealings. But I feel Prof Gates at least erred in what could have been a dangerous situation that he should have let the cop get a handle on for all of their safety.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32122233/ns/today-today_people/

Officer rebuts Gates' account of arrest incident
Cop says he didn't want to take 'such drastic action,' but Gates 'provoked'

Berkut

Still waiting to hear from the "Crowley is TEH RACIST!" club what he did that provoked Gates into refusing to cooperate.

I hope they release the video.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Caliga

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.