From the "Black People Arrest Themselves" files

Started by CountDeMoney, July 21, 2009, 05:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: grumbler on July 23, 2009, 06:58:43 PM
I was talking with the ex-head of the local sheriff's department (he wasn't the sheriff, he was the head professional deputy) and he said he would never make a DC arrest - if he didn't have anything better, he would let it go.

He lied to you.  Every cop needs a "mopery" charge they can break the glass for in the event of an asshole emergency.

QuoteYou don't have to make an arrest just because you can.  Gates was in the wrong, according to even his side of the story, but not so far in the wrong as to need the force of the justice machinery to be brought to bear.  Once the cop threatened arrest, though, he probably thought he needed to follow through (especially with the other cops there).

Bah, he's a sergeant and supervisor, he doesn't have to do anything to look cool for the cool kids.  When the sergeant shows up, he's usually the one to decide who goes to jail anyway.
[/quote]

Jaron

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 23, 2009, 04:38:21 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 23, 2009, 04:34:08 PM
Best troll of the day.

You think so? I'm kind of bored with Jaron's racial studies professor schtick. :mellow:

I've been over the top before, yes, but I think judging minorities of the past who had to deal with situations like this through the lens of the modern world is silly. Of course, coming from derspiess I probably shouldn't be surprised. He has admitted on more than one occasion to being a racist and not at all ashamed of it.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Razgovory

Quote from: Siege on July 23, 2009, 07:15:52 PM

But you'll never dare tell me that to my face.

No shit.  I don't go outside.  Idiot.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Quote from: Jaron on July 23, 2009, 07:58:03 PM
He has admitted on more than one occasion to being a racist and not at all ashamed of it.

:lol: When was that?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Quote from: derspiess on July 23, 2009, 11:04:30 PM
He has admitted on more than one occasion to being a racist and not at all ashamed of it.

Maybe he's confusing you with Slargos.

Jaron

Several times in our past exchanges. I'd link you to it, but unfortunately all those threads are now lost. Unless vm can restore them in the future, in which case I'll gladly pull your skeletons out of the closet.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

derspiess

Quote from: Jaron on July 23, 2009, 11:45:48 PM
Several times in our past exchanges. I'd link you to it, but unfortunately all those threads are now lost. Unless vm can restore them in the future, in which case I'll gladly pull your skeletons out of the closet.

Dang.  Evidence of my racism: lost to the ages :(

Feel free to paraphrase, though.  I'm sure you can think of something.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on July 24, 2009, 01:10:01 AM

" I hate black people."--derspiess, 2006

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 24, 2009, 06:46:31 AM
Quote from: derspiess on July 24, 2009, 01:10:01 AM

" I hate black people."--derspiess, 2006

Also, "Hispanic wimmin are CRAZEEEEEEE" -- derspiess, pretty much daily for the past several years  :D

Caliga

It's kind of hard to level anti-Hispanic claims against spiess.  :lol:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Alatriste

Quote from: Jaron on July 23, 2009, 11:45:48 PM

Jaron, you could have quoted 'Blade Runner' and missed the opportunity? Shame on you, man...

Caliga

Quote from: Alatriste on July 24, 2009, 06:55:09 AM
Jaron, you could have quoted 'Blade Runner' and missed the opportunity? Shame on you, man...
:unsure: spiess is like tears in rain?  Time to die?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Fate

I agree Berkut. We can't maintain a civilized society if men like Gates are allowed to behave so inappropriately. The negro needs to be kept in his place. Bravo, sergeant.

The one upside to this whole debacle is that Obama will remain distracted for the next week and won't be capable of ramming his health care scam down our throats.