ulmont

Quote from: Jaron on July 30, 2009, 08:03:40 PM
Don't you mean..

Dick - Tater - Shit he he he

Ahh, the memories.

Q.  "What's the difference between Saddam Hussein and a jock strap?"

A.  "One's a dick-tater, the other's a dick-toter."

jimmy olsen

I suppose she's heavy enough that the boyfriends story is plausible, but really, you didn't know? :yeahright:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32235153/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/
QuoteFamily believed baby cut from womb was theirs
Relatives of kidnapping suspect's boyfriend even held party for child's birth

updated 1:08 p.m. ET, Fri., July 31, 2009

CONCORD, N.H. - Relatives of a man whose girlfriend is accused of kidnapping a baby girl who'd been cut from her mother's womb thought they had a new member of the family. They even held a cookout to celebrate the birth.

Cindy Dion, the mother of Alex Dion, wept Friday as she recalled holding the tiny girl. Her son believed the baby was his daughter with girlfriend Julie Corey.

But authorities say the baby was cut out of her mother, Darlene Haynes, who was found dead Monday in Worcester.
Story continues below ↓advertisement | your ad here

Corey was found with the girl and arrested at a New Hampshire homeless shelter.

Cindy Dion, who thought she was the baby's grandmother, said the baby's absence had left "a hole in her heart."

'So confused'
Alex Dion, 27, of Worcester, Mass., said he was convinced he was the infant's father, and was stunned when police moved in on the couple.

He was with JCorey and the infant when she was arrested in New Hampshire. Dion was released after questioning.

"I am so confused. I don't know what to think. I thought I had a brand-new daughter," Dion said in an interview with the Boston Herald.

Dion said Corey told him she was pregnant shortly after a breakup in October. The couple had dated on and off for about two years.

He said Corey told him on July 23 that she was taking the slain women, who was a friend, to the store. She then called him several times later that night, saying she had gone into labor and her water had broken, Dion told the newspaper. He said early on July 24 Corey called to say she had given birth to a baby girl at a Framingham hospital. Dion told the paper he called both their families with the news.

Corey, 35, was ordered held on $2 million bail in New Hampshire on Thursday, one day after being found with the 4-pound baby girl at a homeless shelter.

She is accused of kidnapping the infant carried by Darlene Haynes, a 23-year-old mother of three who was eight months pregnant and found dead Monday in her Worcester apartment. Authorities said Haynes had head trauma, but an exact cause of death had not been determined. It was not until an autopsy that authorities discovered the fetus was missing.

"We were sitting in the car and we were talking, and the baby was in the back seat," Dion said, recounting the arrest. "I look up and I see a gun in my face."

Dion said he was taken to a state police barracks, where he learned of the murder investigation.

Corey has not been charged in Haynes' death, and Worcester District Attorney Joseph Early Jr. said investigators are still trying to determine who was involved.

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point