Evidence Of NASA Airbrushing Lunar Base towers

Started by Siege, July 20, 2009, 10:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

This is awesome.

Problem is, that I can take a perfectly fine picture, airbrush a perfectly empty little space, and then claim that there was something there.

Can anyone here dig to the end of this, or independently confirm that these videos have been indeed relased by NASA with the airbrushed portions already in it?

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicapollo.html

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

grumbler

It is the Nazi moon base.  A movie is coming out on this soon.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Siege

Norgy

Quote from: grumbler on July 20, 2009, 10:40:25 PM

A documentary, I bet.

Really, Siegy, I am not at all worried you're the first line of defence against terrorism. At all worried. No Siree.

Siege

Quote from: Norgy on July 21, 2009, 01:40:48 AM
Quote from: grumbler on July 20, 2009, 10:40:25 PM

A documentary, I bet.

Really, Siegy, I am not at all worried you're the first line of defence against terrorism. At all worried. No Siree.

You don't have to worry.
I am in the First Line Of Offense Against Terrorism, not defence.

Norgy

citizen k

QuoteThe residents of  Honeysuckle  Creek, Australia, actually saw a different broadcast to the rest of  the World. Just shortly before Armstrong stepped onto the Moons surface, a change could be seen where the picture goes from a stark black to a brighter  picture. Honeysuckle Creek stayed with the picture and although the voice  transmissions were broadcast from Goldstone, the actual film footage was  broadcast from Australia. As Una  watched Armstrong walking   on the surface of the  Moon she spotted a Coke bottle that was kicked in  the right hand side of the  picture. This was in the early hours of the morning  and she phoned her friends  to see if they had seen the same thing, unfortunately  they had missed it but  were going to watch the rebroadcast the next day.  Needless to say, the footage  had   been edited and the offending Coke bottle had been cut out of the film. But  several other viewers had seen the bottle and many articles appeared in The  West Australian newspaper.

Grey Fox

And you can see people in the Mars picture that lil rover took.

Aliens > Fake Landing.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

saskganesh

QuoteProblem is, that I can take a perfectly fine picture, airbrush a perfectly empty little space, and then claim that there was something there.

really? you can hardly operate a computer.
humans were created in their own image

Neil

:lol:

And this is how you can tell that Siegebreaker is actually an Arab.  "OMG!  Conspiracy!"
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DontSayBanana

First off, discount camera estimates. They're assuming the same atmospheric conditions as here on Earth. Ditto for the exhaust cloud; a lot of the exhaust plume's characteristics are determined by atmospheric conditions- I'd recommend double-checking that data with, say, a maker of skywriting equipment for planes.

As for the "coke bottle," considering size and resolution of TVs in 1969, I find it unlikely that any casual TV viewers could have positively IDed debris that small. At 480 scanlines for NTSC, 576 for PAL, considering Aldrin and Armstrong's heights, for one to be completely in the picture and shown kicking a bottle, it would have had to be only a couple pixels high- not nearly big enough to identify it.

As for whether it's touched up, NASA has admitted it has been, by the same crew that restored "Casablanca"; they actually erased the original tape: http://www.statesboroherald.com/news/article/18512/
Experience bij!

grumbler

Quote from: DontSayBanana on July 21, 2009, 10:47:08 AM
As for whether it's touched up, NASA has admitted it has been, by the same crew that restored "Casablanca"; they actually erased the original tape: http://www.statesboroherald.com/news/article/18512/
Strictly speaking, they didn't re-use the "original tapes" (which were the slowscan-only video tapes, recorded in Australia); they re-used the backup copies made of the camera feed that was coming in from Australia (ie the ones that included the telemetry data) .  At that time, they thought they still had the slowscan-only tapes.  Those, however, have been misplaced in the vast storage bureaucracy, straight out of Indiana Jones.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Strix

Quote from: grumbler on July 22, 2009, 08:16:17 AM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on July 21, 2009, 10:47:08 AM
Strictly speaking, they didn't re-use the "original tapes" (which were the slowscan-only video tapes, recorded in Australia); they re-used the backup copies made of the camera feed that was coming in from Australia (ie the ones that included the telemetry data) .  At that time, they thought they still had the slowscan-only tapes.  Those, however, have been misplaced in the vast storage bureaucracy, straight out of Indiana Jones.

Of course, strictly speaking, they didn't erase the tapes. Who would do such a stupid thing and ADMIT to it. The fact that they can't find them just happens to coincide with an accusation that they erased them.

Personally, I think someone leaving NASA cleaned out their vaults. I had heard another story/rumor in the past that the original blueprints for the Saturn rockets were "misplaced" as well.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Caliga

Doesn't that kind of stuff happen all the time?  Alot of the original documents pertaining to the Jack the Ripper case 'vanished' from Scotland Yard, and IIRC at least some of them have since been returned by descendants of people who worked on the case.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points