Evidence Of NASA Airbrushing Lunar Base towers

Started by Siege, July 20, 2009, 10:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: Siege on July 23, 2009, 02:30:37 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on July 23, 2009, 01:07:50 PM
So they faked 9 missions to the Moon 6 of which resulted in men walking on the moon and were able to keep all that secret for the last 40 years or so.

Well done!

But why did they bother faking the rest of the visits?

Please Seigy, tell me you have an answer for this.

oh and good job faking the deaths during the development of the space program...

Strawman alert.
Who said anything about faking the deaths?
People died during development, which is why nobody went.
Failure in the moon missions was not an option. There was too much at stake. National survavility, from the point of view of that period.

Siegy the deaths had to do with the fact that the capsule had fundamental design flaws which caused a fire on luanch.  Those were fixed.  Do you think that putting men into earth orbit was faked too?

By the way, still waiting for an answer about how they faked all the other moon missions and were able to keep all of that quiet.

Neil

Arabs like Siege believe that Grissom was going to spill the beans about the unfeasibility of a moon landing, and so he was murdered.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

grumbler

Quote from: Strix on July 23, 2009, 11:10:33 AM
Well, I wanted to avoid making you look bad by pointing out that, strictly speaking, the tapes were indeed erased because anytime that tapes are reused they are magnetically erased to remove all the old information so that it doesn't corrupt the new information. So, I went in a different direction instead.
Well, given that I was agreeing with you, I don't know why you feel the need for the passive-aggressive routine. :mellow:

QuoteI am sorry that you cannot understand what "cleaned out the vaults" meant. It's not a difficult phrase to understand. It simply meant that someone leaving NASA via retirement, lay-offs, or what not, may have decided to take home some souvenirs and helped themselves to stuff laying around. While that may seem farfetched it doesn't when you consider NASA thought so highly of the moon landing tapes that they erased them and reused the tapes for something else.
I am sorry that you cannot understand that "cleaning out the vaults" does not mean, in colloquial American English, someone taking home some souvenirs when they retire. It means that someone or an organization is openly getting rid of old stuff that they have treasured in the past but no longer do. If someone had, as you think possible, taken home some of those tapes, they would certainly have returned them when it was announced that NASA was seeking them. 

NASA didn't value these particular tapes as being of historical value because they were the backup tapes and NASA thought the primary tapes existed.  Stupid not to have checked, of course, but big organizations tend to be stupid, especially when under budget constraints.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Siege on July 23, 2009, 11:34:46 AM
Have you ever looked at the shielding of the Apollo ships? It was way less than in the current space shuttles, and they can't pass the 350 miles high mark because of the lack of shielding.
The Apollo shielding was designed for a ship passing rather quickly through the Van Allen belt (not "the Earth's magnetic field," as you alleged).  It is trivial to demonstrate that the dosage of radiation absorbed by the astronauts was well within safety parameters.  The shuttle cannot orbit that high because it would be staying in the field long enough to build up exposure.  Surely even you could figure that out.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Fireblade

Siege is an idiot. Film at 11.

I suppose you're a birther too? :rolleyes:

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

Quote from: Fireblade on July 23, 2009, 07:52:15 PM
I present you with two more links, Siegebreaker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGxm_xANs6M

Weak.

Arab celebrities go under the knife (or laser) for plastic surgery to look whitey. They do this because they are a bunch of racists, and when/if they become semi-liberal (even their liberals still hate jews), they see western people and assume they are as racist as arabs are, so now they want to be whitey, to be superior, otherwise they cannot get rid of their complex of inferiority when in front of western people.

The mere precense of a westerner makes then feel discriminated.

So, they do a Jacko.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if2ywlFWeGI&NR=1&feature=fvwp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew50657Ie24&NR=1

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Fireblade

Quote from: Siege on July 23, 2009, 08:56:23 PM
(even their liberals still hate jews)

I'm a liberal and I hate Jews.

And I hate them because of you, Siege.

MARG BAR ISRAEL

Sheilbh

Quote from: Caliga on July 22, 2009, 11:46:25 AM
Doesn't that kind of stuff happen all the time?  Alot of the original documents pertaining to the Jack the Ripper case 'vanished' from Scotland Yard, and IIRC at least some of them have since been returned by descendants of people who worked on the case.
Yeah.  The BBC has almost none of its stuff from before the 60s because they re-used tapes.
Let's bomb Russia!

Neil

Quote from: Sheilbh on July 23, 2009, 09:46:02 PM
Quote from: Caliga on July 22, 2009, 11:46:25 AM
Doesn't that kind of stuff happen all the time?  Alot of the original documents pertaining to the Jack the Ripper case 'vanished' from Scotland Yard, and IIRC at least some of them have since been returned by descendants of people who worked on the case.
Yeah.  The BBC has almost none of its stuff from before the 60s because they re-used tapes.
Yeah, but Britain had some hard times for a while, until Thatcher lifted them out of the mud.  Labour was leading them back to barbarism.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.