Evidence Of NASA Airbrushing Lunar Base towers

Started by Siege, July 20, 2009, 10:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Caliga on July 22, 2009, 11:46:25 AM
Doesn't that kind of stuff happen all the time?  Alot of the original documents pertaining to the Jack the Ripper case 'vanished' from Scotland Yard, and IIRC at least some of them have since been returned by descendants of people who worked on the case.

Probably. My point was simply that there's almost no way the video footage being compared wasn't altered, and that the author was showing a blazing amount of ignorance for trying to claim that the touching-up of the video was a cover-up.
Experience bij!

Razgovory

Quote from: Neil on July 21, 2009, 07:06:56 AM
:lol:

And this is how you can tell that Siegebreaker is actually an Arab.  "OMG!  Conspiracy!"

It's funny cause it's true.  That's probably why he has the weird obsession with Disney channel chicks.  He thinks he suppose to kill them for matzah.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

grumbler

Quote from: Strix on July 22, 2009, 09:57:40 AM
Of course, strictly speaking, they didn't erase the tapes.
Correct.  They recorded over them.

QuoteWho would do such a stupid thing and ADMIT to it. The fact that they can't find them just happens to coincide with an accusation that they erased them.
The evidence indicates that they re-used the tapes, as they re-used many others. The people who translate this into "they erased them" are pretty much the people who believe it was all faked, despite all evidence to the contrary.

QuotePersonally, I think someone leaving NASA cleaned out their vaults. I had heard another story/rumor in the past that the original blueprints for the Saturn rockets were "misplaced" as well.
NASA had the tapes back from the archives in the mid-1970s.  Dunno why you would speculate on "someone leaving NASA cleaned out their vaults" - in fact, I don't even know what that means.  No one kept the complete blueprints for the Saturn V because no one paid the contractors to do it, and contractors don't do things for free.  Many/most of the blueprints are still separately available, but only because they were kept to teach/remember specific technical points.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Strix

Quote from: grumbler on July 22, 2009, 05:07:07 PM
NASA had the tapes back from the archives in the mid-1970s.  Dunno why you would speculate on "someone leaving NASA cleaned out their vaults" - in fact, I don't even know what that means.  No one kept the complete blueprints for the Saturn V because no one paid the contractors to do it, and contractors don't do things for free.  Many/most of the blueprints are still separately available, but only because they were kept to teach/remember specific technical points.

I didn't know you worked for NASA back in the 70's. Glad you could clear that up for me.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Syt

Mythbusters convincingly debunked a couple conspiracy claims in a special (shadows at different angles, footprint too sharp, flag "waving in the wind", austronaut's movements just being shown in slow motion etc.).

However, they could have been paid by NASA and Illuminati to do this show. :tinfoil:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

Quote from: Strix on July 22, 2009, 10:38:59 PM
Quote from: grumbler on July 22, 2009, 05:07:07 PM

I didn't know you worked for NASA back in the 70's. Glad you could clear that up for me.

He's pretty old.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Syt on July 22, 2009, 10:49:30 PM
Mythbusters convincingly debunked a couple conspiracy claims in a special (shadows at different angles, footprint too sharp, flag "waving in the wind", austronaut's movements just being shown in slow motion etc.).

However, they could have been paid by NASA and Illuminati to do this show. :tinfoil:

No one claims it's not a very elaborate conspiracy. :tinfoil:

Octavian

Quote from: grumbler on July 22, 2009, 08:16:17 AM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on July 21, 2009, 10:47:08 AM
As for whether it's touched up, NASA has admitted it has been, by the same crew that restored "Casablanca"; they actually erased the original tape: http://www.statesboroherald.com/news/article/18512/
Those, however, have been misplaced in the vast storage bureaucracy, straight out of Indiana Jones.

They are not misplaced   :rolleyes: They are being examined by top men..
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

Octavian

Quote from: Razgovory on July 22, 2009, 03:49:32 PM

And this is how you can tell that Siegebreaker is actually an Arab.  "OMG!  Conspiracy!"

It's funny cause it's true.  That's probably why he has the weird obsession with Disney channel chicks.  He thinks he suppose to kill them for matzah.

Siege should confront Buzz Aldrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOo6aHSY8hU
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

grumbler

Ah, the old non sequitur response!  Haven't seen one of those in hours. :yawn:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Grey Fox

I believe in the moon landing for a very simple reason. It's easier to get there then it is to make every little fucking part of the lie fit.

Humanity is like a running river. Easiest way first.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Strix

Quote from: grumbler on July 23, 2009, 06:57:54 AM
Ah, the old non sequitur response!  Haven't seen one of those in hours. :yawn:

Well, I wanted to avoid making you look bad by pointing out that, strictly speaking, the tapes were indeed erased because anytime that tapes are reused they are magnetically erased to remove all the old information so that it doesn't corrupt the new information. So, I went in a different direction instead.

I am sorry that you cannot understand what "cleaned out the vaults" meant. It's not a difficult phrase to understand. It simply meant that someone leaving NASA via retirement, lay-offs, or what not, may have decided to take home some souvenirs and helped themselves to stuff laying around. While that may seem farfetched it doesn't when you consider NASA thought so highly of the moon landing tapes that they erased them and reused the tapes for something else.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Siege

Quote from: Octavian on July 23, 2009, 05:33:20 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on July 22, 2009, 03:49:32 PM

Siege should confront Buzz Aldrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOo6aHSY8hU

He would beat me to death.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 23, 2009, 07:05:51 AM
I believe in the moon landing for a very simple reason. It's easier to get there then it is to make every little fucking part of the lie fit.

Humanity is like a running river. Easiest way first.

Exatcly. Easier to fake it than to actually fly humans outside Earth protective magnetic field.

Siege

Quote from: Syt on July 22, 2009, 10:49:30 PM

I missed this show.