And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a BIDEN Presidency look like?

Started by Caliga, November 07, 2020, 12:07:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Wasserman says the line

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1437977687201562631
I've seen enough: the vote to recall CA Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) fails.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Caliga on September 14, 2021, 10:21:48 PM
OMG RIGGED!!!!!11111111111

Getting stomped

1. Should Gov. Newsom be removed from office?
Answer   Total Votes   Pct.
No   
68%
Yes   
32%
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

HisMajestyBOB

Of course it's rigged. Not only is "No" supposedly winning, but they didn't even put me on the ballot!  :mad:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

FunkMonk

Dems really made the steal obvious this time. I mean, "No" winning with 68% of the vote?? Clear and obvious voter fraud!!!!
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

PDH

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on September 14, 2021, 10:50:15 PM
Of course it's rigged. Not only is "No" supposedly winning, but they didn't even put me on the ballot!  :mad:

I'm sorry, we don't need another Emperor, HMBOB, we already had Norton I and it would be downhill from there I'm afraid.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

jimmy olsen

Surprised he conceded, I guess the margin was just too overwhelming

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1438006393441689600

QuoteELDER CONCEDES

"Let's be gracious in defeat," Elder says. "We may have lost the battle, but we are going to win the war."

1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

Quote from: PDH on September 14, 2021, 11:06:25 PM

I'm sorry, we don't need another Emperor, HMBOB, we already had Norton I and it would be downhill from there I'm afraid.

HMBOB would already have an Imperial anthem, though: https://youtu.be/NHozn0YXAeE
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Razgovory on September 15, 2021, 04:48:46 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 14, 2021, 10:14:34 PM
Wasserman says the line

https://twitter.com/Redistrict/status/1437977687201562631
I've seen enough: the vote to recall CA Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) fails.

What is "the line"?

I've seen enough.

If he says that, it's over.

1 Karma Chameleon point

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Syt on September 15, 2021, 01:00:07 AM
Quote from: PDH on September 14, 2021, 11:06:25 PM

HMBOB would already have an Imperial anthem, though: https://youtu.be/NHozn0YXAeE

:lol:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

jimmy olsen

Harris should over rule the parliamentarian, but she won't because the Dems are gutless

https://mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/1439748416767238150
QuoteBREAKING: Democrats can't use their $3.5 trillion package bolstering social and climate programs to give millions of immigrants a chance to become citizens, the Senate's parliamentarian has ruled.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Admiral Yi

I didn't know the parliamentarian could be overruled.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 19, 2021, 08:58:17 PM
I didn't know the parliamentarian could be overruled.
Parliamentarian ain't in the constitution, the VP can overrule or simply dismiss them at any time. The GOP dismissed the parliamentarian in 2001 IIRC.

1 Karma Chameleon point