News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

US Election Week 2020

Started by Barrister, November 03, 2020, 01:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Fuck off, nothing I say matters
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Lay off the Taint obsession.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 03, 2020, 09:39:56 PM
Quote from: DGuller on November 03, 2020, 09:28:57 PM
The constant ads on NBC for a six-part podcast on Kamal Harris sound a little premature now, don't they?

She would be the presumptive front runner in '24.

She'll be the incumbent in 2024.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DGuller

I guess one way to salvage the night is for Midwest to whiplash just as much as Florida, but in the other direction.  Running below expectations but still eking out a win is still a bad outcome, even if by the end of the night we might be thankful just for that.

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

FunkMonk

This election is crazy   :hmm:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

katmai

Nothing extraordinary has happened yet. The freak out is hilarious.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Legbiter

Ohio is beginning to go red, they're probably done counting the mail-in votes and have started on ED votes.

I'm using the Guardian update page. Very smooth layout and updates every 10 seconds.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2020/nov/03/us-election-2020-live-results-donald-trump-joe-biden-who-won-presidential-republican-democrat
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

DGuller

Quote from: katmai on November 03, 2020, 09:49:30 PM
Nothing extraordinary has happened yet. The freak out is hilarious.
Something bad has already happened, and that is the lack of Democratic blowout, unless Midwest pulls a reverse Florida on us.  Without a solid hold on the Senate, we're at best in a holding pattern waiting for the next fascist to take over.

katmai

It wasn't going to be a democratic blowout, if ever thought that you were fooling yourself.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

The Larch

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on November 03, 2020, 09:46:36 PM
This guy won. https://newrepublic.com/article/158977/madison-cawthorn-future-republican-party
The future of the GOP.

Apparently this was his celebratory tweet.  :lol: :bleeding:

QuoteMadison Cawthorn
(@CawthornforNC)

Cry more, lib.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Larch

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Barrister

This doesn't look like it's going to be called any time soon.  It's still only 8pm here, but I'm not staying up late for this.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.