News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Armenia-Azerbaijan War

Started by jimmy olsen, October 21, 2020, 07:47:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

DGuller

I was driving on New Jersey Turnpike a couple of days ago, and saw a banner over the highway attached to an overpass demanding a stop to Azeri aggression and recognition of Artsakh.  I guess there are some Armenians in the area.

FunkMonk

I've been to Yerevan. Beautiful downtown. Good food. Very attractive women.

Of course the rest of Armenia is hopelessly poor. The drive from Yerevan to Tbilisi is very bumpy.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: FunkMonk on October 21, 2020, 08:32:54 AM
The drive from Yerevan to Tbilisi is very bumpy.

Beats the one from the Persian Gulf to Armenia via Iran I bet though.  :P

jimmy olsen

Full blown war between nation states getting so little play here? Where have all the grognards gone?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tamas

Psellus is all over it on Facebook, he is my news source on this

Razgovory

Between Covid and the election I can't really focus on any other news stuff.  It's exhausting.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 23, 2020, 06:18:59 AM
Full blown war between nation states getting so little play here? Where have all the grognards gone?

You're the one who's supposed to keep us in the loop. :contract:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Darth Wagtaros

Which side is Russia on this week?
PDH!

Monoriu

My problem is I don't know who to root for. 

Duque de Bragança

FYI, games for the EURO 2020 football tournament are still scheduled to be played in Baku. In late spring/early summer 2021 that is.
Plenty of time to settle the matter or score some points.

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on October 23, 2020, 07:27:10 AM
Which side is Russia on this week?

Same as last week, both.  :P

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Monoriu on October 23, 2020, 07:28:27 AM
My problem is I don't know who to root for.

The Party did not send a memo?  :P

derspiess

Quote from: Tamas on October 23, 2020, 06:34:40 AM
Psellus is all over it on Facebook, he is my news source on this

Ditto.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall