And we're back!

Main Menu

Japan's fashion rebellion goes West

Started by Weatherman, July 06, 2009, 10:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on July 10, 2009, 11:11:04 PM
And seen Israeli Jews eat bacon!  :o

I was eating out with some Jews, one ordered pork chops and the other asked 'Hey is that Kosher?'  And he said 'It was a circumsized pig.'
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josquius

Quote from: Fireblade on July 10, 2009, 10:05:57 PM
I have witnessed several Muslims eat pork.  :whistle:
Yeah, I know quite a few 'muslims' (according to the census anyway) who do.

If there's one bit of their religion muslims tend to keep to though that's it.
██████
██████
██████

sbr

Quote from: Valmy on July 11, 2009, 09:47:08 PM
Quote from: Syt on July 10, 2009, 11:11:04 PM
And seen Israeli Jews eat bacon!  :o

I was eating out with some Jews, one ordered pork chops and the other asked 'Hey is that Kosher?'  And he said 'It was a circumsized pig.'
:lol:

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Siege on July 10, 2009, 08:49:12 PM
Vegans don't eat delicious sefaradi steaks, thin and hammered, with garlic and onions, fried in olive oil.

Inspired by Siegebreaker, I tried to cook myself one of these tonight.  Came out OK, had to hammer with my own knuckles since I don't own a meat hammer, and buying the cheapest cut didn't help to keep it tender.  But overall pretty tasty.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Alatriste

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on July 13, 2009, 07:58:47 PM
Vegans don't eat delicious sefaradi steaks, thin and hammered, with garlic and onions, fried in olive oil.

Inspired by Siegebreaker, I tried to cook myself one of these tonight.  Came out OK, had to hammer with my own knuckles since I don't own a meat hammer, and buying the cheapest cut didn't help to keep it tender.  But overall pretty tasty.

If the meat isn't tender you can add peeled tomato -  without excesses, just enough to add some juice.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Alatriste on July 14, 2009, 12:58:34 AM

If the meat isn't tender you can add peeled tomato -  without excesses, just enough to add some juice.

or you could chew :p

Siege

Boil it before frying it. That's the secret.
My wife actually leave it in salt water for a while before boiling it.
Its suppoussed to take all the blood out and make it far more tender.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"