And we're back!

Main Menu

57% of East Germans are stupid

Started by Zanza, July 14, 2009, 03:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Tyr on July 15, 2009, 05:39:26 AM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 14, 2009, 07:22:10 PM
They will be a Moslem country in 23 years anyway.  Best they get used to the notion that freedom is slavery.
Joke I hope?

Germany is full of Turks whose own brand of insanity will seamlessly meld into the standard Germanic insanity.  Soon they will try to genetically engineer the perfect dictator by mixing the DNA of Mustafa Kemal with that of Erich Honecker.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 15, 2009, 08:01:35 AM
I've been assurd by my ultra right wing friend that Germany will be a Moslem country in twenty odd years and will collapse, taking Western Europe, who have grown weak and indecisive, with them down to the chaos of Jihad.

Time to post this again:

http://www.amazon.com/Caliphate-Tom-Kratman/dp/1416555455

:P
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

Quote from: Alatriste on July 15, 2009, 01:21:01 AM
Quote from: Valmy on July 14, 2009, 09:49:11 PM
Quote from: Iormlund on July 14, 2009, 05:45:17 PM
It happens over here as well. The phrase that defines these people is "That wouldn't happen under Franco".

Things like voting?

Who has ever heard of a dictatorship without votes? Spaniards voted regularly under Franco. Sure, there was only one political party and no freedom of press or speech, and the 'elected' 'parliament' was completely meaningless, but they voted.

No, the ones saying that are your average "law&order" conservatives or reactionaries. They miss the old times when there was no crime (supposedly), no corruption (yeah, sure), no gays or lesbians (where they could see them), no petty politicking (no free press to air the politicking, in fact), no demagogy (yeah, sure), no economic crisis (false, but they prefer to remember only the prosper 60s), no unemployment (sort of, because millions left for Germany or France and underemployment, state workers with little work to do and low pay, was very common), no foreign inmigrants (who would want to move to Franco's Spain? Spaniards were the ones migrating!) and young people were modest, clean, ordered and respectful (outwardly at least)

In short they miss the peace and quiet of the 'good old days' when nothing ever happened other than Real Madrid winning the Cup, while today you switch on TV and hear nothing but bad news... and I guess the same happens with those East Germans that miss the GDR.
So why exactly did you let such a good man die, and stay dead?

Darth Wagtaros

Caliphate.  That author sucks.  Everything he touches is shit upon with whiny, self righteous GOPtardism.
PDH!

Siege

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 15, 2009, 08:10:30 AM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on July 15, 2009, 08:01:35 AM
I've been assurd by my ultra right wing friend that Germany will be a Moslem country in twenty odd years and will collapse, taking Western Europe, who have grown weak and indecisive, with them down to the chaos of Jihad.

Time to post this again:

http://www.amazon.com/Caliphate-Tom-Kratman/dp/1416555455

:P

AWESOME!!!!!

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Alatriste