News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[Console] NCAA Football '10

Started by Ed Anger, July 13, 2009, 05:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Due out tomorrow on your favorite machine. Unless it is a PC or a Wii. If you have a Wii, get a real console, you homo.

After playing the demo (Gators-Sooners) on the sexybox360, I have no idea how the running game is, as it was passing all the way. Would've been nice to see how the running game is.

Also, Hitler hates it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7xdUn1GPKQ
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

I just did a search on YouTube for "Hitler Hates".  The results are stunning.

Ed Anger

And for those that need a drumline in their college football game, you have this:

http://www.bcfxgame.com/

MadBurgerMaker

I will undoubtedly buy this within the next month, and will, as usual, be annoyed and pissed off by it.

I can't wait.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 13, 2009, 05:52:44 PM
And for those that need a drumline in their college football game, you have this:

Why the fuck can't they move that fast at work?

Ed Anger

Grey Fox

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 13, 2009, 05:55:25 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on July 13, 2009, 05:52:44 PM

Why the fuck can't they move that fast at work?

Just play Police siren over the intercom system.*

*Make sure to lock all doors & windows.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

sbr

I have go that game basically every other year for the last 8-10 years, I highly doubt I will get it this year.  It has lost some luster every year.  Had some great times leading the Ducks to national dominance though.

Sophie Scholl

I'm thinking about grabbing it up for 360.  Buffalo needs to make to a Bowl game and win.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

derspiess

I had it on pre-order for the 360 & had just enough time to get in a game this evening. My kid thinks he's watching real football on TV :D

So far, so good.  The Team Builder thing is a gimmick, but it should be fun.  I had fun creating my junior high team when they had a similar feature a few years back. 

The game needs a few IAA teams IMO.  Hopefully someone creates some.  Has anyone ever downloaded rosters?

For anyone looking to get this for the 360, Best Buy has a deal this week where you get a free 3-month Gold subscription, 400 MS points and a headset if you are a Rewards Zone member and purchase the game.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: derspiess on July 14, 2009, 11:10:07 PM
I had it on pre-order for the 360 & had just enough time to get in a game this evening. My kid thinks he's watching real football on TV :D

So far, so good.  The Team Builder thing is a gimmick, but it should be fun.  I had fun creating my junior high team when they had a similar feature a few years back. 

The game needs a few IAA teams IMO.  Hopefully someone creates some.  Has anyone ever downloaded rosters?

For anyone looking to get this for the 360, Best Buy has a deal this week where you get a free 3-month Gold subscription, 400 MS points and a headset if you are a Rewards Zone member and purchase the game.

Hey...on that teambuilder thing, is the online part of it actually copied into the game and used on the field (helmet logos, etc), or is that just some bullshit they had to get people to that website or something?

Or have you not gotten that far yet?  If not...heh...  :blush:

derspiess

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on July 14, 2009, 11:14:28 PM
Hey...on that teambuilder thing, is the online part of it actually copied into the game and used on the field (helmet logos, etc), or is that just some bullshit they had to get people to that website or something?

Or have you not gotten that far yet?  If not...heh...  :blush:

Haven't gotten nearly that far yet, but that's my understanding of how it works.  Might be pretty damned cool if it actually works correctly.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: derspiess on July 14, 2009, 11:21:19 PM

Haven't gotten nearly that far yet, but that's my understanding of how it works.  Might be pretty damned cool if it actually works correctly.

Yeah, that's one of the things I'm really hoping works like it's supposed to/how I hope it does.

katmai

Yes you are suppose to be able to download your created team into the game.
Derspicy i dl'd rosters from EA last year with no problem, haven't looked yet to see but sure must have some pretty up to date rosters out there
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

Quote from: katmai on July 15, 2009, 02:53:02 AM
Yes you are suppose to be able to download your created team into the game.
Derspicy i dl'd rosters from EA last year with no problem, haven't looked yet to see but sure must have some pretty up to date rosters out there

Did the EA rosters have player names?  That's always my biggest gripe about the game (though of course I understand why it has to be that way).