Main Menu

Who is Disturbed Pervert?

Started by Siege, July 12, 2009, 05:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monoriu

Quote from: Siege on July 12, 2009, 10:39:12 PM
So, where is Btrollsson?

Who is he nowadays?

I really hate all that name-changing business...

He is bored with the forum, and quit a few years ago.  The trigger was...hmm...an argument with a certain mod. 

grumbler

Quote from: Siege on July 12, 2009, 10:39:12 PM
I really hate all that name-changing business...
Who the fuck are you? There was no "Siege" back on the old firums.

I really hate those who change their nicknames and then complain when others change their nicknames.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

DisturbedPervert

You found me out.  I am bmollson.

Monoriu

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on July 12, 2009, 11:06:14 PM
You found me out.  I am bmollson.

You don't even spell it right - it's bmolsson :contract:

http://www.bmolsson.com/

BuddhaRhubarb

DP was DP on old Languish also. No name change there, man. same dude.
:p

Alcibiades

Were you even around when bmol was active, siege?  :p
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Pat

I actually met Bmolsson recently at the monthly meeting of the Swedish Business Association in Jakarta (which he heads) and he told me himself he doesn't come here anymore. So I think those speculations can be put to rest.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: miglia on July 13, 2009, 01:35:11 AM
I actually met Bmolsson recently at the monthly meeting of the Swedish Business Association in Jakarta (which he heads) and he told me himself he doesn't come here anymore. So I think those speculations can be put to rest.

Does he make sense when speaking in Swedish?  :D
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Pat

Yes, and his spoken english is actually quite good. He also speaks Bahasa Indonesia. He runs several businesses, including a newspaper, and employs more than 4000 people in total.

Eddie Teach

You sound like his publicist.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

sbr

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 12, 2009, 07:46:21 PM
I'm more curious about some of the nicks that haven't been around for several years. Who is SBR? BVN? Judas Iscariot?
I am a complete newbie.  I have been a member at the EU forums for almost three years and have lurked here for quite a while.  I joined once the new forum started, seemed a good way to slide in unnoticed.  :ph34r:

Pat

His bad written english needs no further pointing out, just providing some perspective.

Monoriu

Quote from: miglia on July 13, 2009, 01:44:02 AM
Yes, and his spoken english is actually quite good.

I've met bmol in person, and I reached the same conclusion.

BVN

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 12, 2009, 07:46:21 PM
I'm more curious about some of the nicks that haven't been around for several years. Who is SBR? BVN? Judas Iscariot?
I'm not a complete newbie, but I wasn't active on the old forum (lurked a long time, then registered but didn't post)