News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Who is Disturbed Pervert?

Started by Siege, July 12, 2009, 05:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

I have asked him a million times if he is Btrollsom, and he always refuse to even acknowledge my question.

So, anybody else, is he that swedish dude that moved to Malaysia to exploit asian hookers?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Habbaku

No.  His English is far better than trollson's and, for that matter, better than yours.

He's some white guy who lives in Thailand.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Richard Hakluyt

DP and bmollson are totally different Siege  :huh:

This is like muddling up Barrister and Fireblade, or Malthus and Slargos.

It is ridiculous.

DGuller

If DP were a sock of bmolsson, then it would be the greatest act of sock puppetry in the history of the Internet.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

The Great Santini

The Brain

Who is anybody? What makes a man?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Korea

Disturbed Pervert is actually my sock puppet.
I want my mother fucking points!

FunkMonk

The jig is up. Siege is my sock puppet.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Eddie Teach

I'm more curious about some of the nicks that haven't been around for several years. Who is SBR? BVN? Judas Iscariot?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

As I said before about Judas Iscariot : Think about another famous traitor, North American style.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on July 12, 2009, 08:03:08 PM
As I said before about Judas Iscariot : Think about another famous traitor, North American style.

Tom Arnold?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Monoriu

Quote from: Siege on July 12, 2009, 05:05:43 PM
I have asked him a million times if he is Btrollsom, and he always refuse to even acknowledge my question.

So, anybody else, is he that swedish dude that moved to Malaysia to exploit asian hookers?

If I keep asking you if you and Fireblade are the same person, you'll probably react in the same way  :lol:

And bmolsson and DP are totally different. 

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on July 12, 2009, 08:05:17 PM
Quote from: garbon on July 12, 2009, 08:03:08 PM

Tom Arnold?

I'm sure BA has better taste in women.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Siege

So, where is Btrollsson?

Who is he nowadays?

I really hate all that name-changing business...

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"