And we're back!

Main Menu

About those peaceful antifa protests...

Started by viper37, August 20, 2017, 02:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on December 26, 2018, 06:29:43 AM
]

Have a look at the comments below any Guardian piece on Brexit. There is systematic "othering" of leavers; the consensus being that leavers are all racist morons. It is exactly the same thing as the right wing saying that, since some Muslims are terrorists, all Muslims are terrorists. Both the right and the left could do with a hard look at the beams in their own eyes.

The important question though is how large these extremist components are. They have always existed of course; I think they are in the process of becoming dominant.

But leavers ARE scum who deserve nothing more than a bullet in the back of the head :p

But I'm not on about that. This is more the rights obsession with the left supposedly being obsessed with trans rights, taking it to silly levels, and the like.
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Sounds like Tyr may be a tad transphobic.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josquius

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 26, 2018, 09:03:19 AM
Sounds like Tyr may be a tad transphobic.  :hmm:

Trans people exist. They should continue to exist and have full rights as the other gender once there's medical sign off.
They aren't a problem. Just let them be.

This is pretty much agreed by all. Its not something the left feel the need to pay the slightest attention to.
But in the minds of the alt right....
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Funny people would think you're the one who's "obsessed" when you've stipulated they agree with a position they disagree with.

dps

Quote from: Tyr on December 26, 2018, 04:36:05 AM
Quote from: Berkut on December 21, 2018, 01:38:41 AM

=topic=15161.msg1166653#msg1166653 date=1545237021]
]

The dumb ass lefts whole scale embrace of identity politics and refusal to even countenance any kind of rational discussion of race, immigration, and globalism beyond "YOUR RACIST" and "The police and FBI and CIA and all authority figures are secret complicit Nazis" is what leaves a nice little gap for dog whistle racist organizations like Proud Boys to fill.

I hear this a lot from the right.
I've never seen it.

That sounds like willfull ignorance.  Well, maybe not willfull.

Berkut

]

The dumb ass lefts whole scale embrace of identity politics and refusal to even countenance any kind of rational discussion of race, immigration, and globalism beyond "YOUR RACIST" and "The police and FBI and CIA and all authority figures are secret complicit Nazis" is what leaves a nice little gap for dog whistle racist organizations like Proud Boys to fill.

I've never seen it.

American thing that the local idiots have decided to just copy wholesale along with incorrect usage of the word liberal et al?

Wasn't it in this very thread that the Usual Suspects were telling us that there is a institutionalized and systemic refusal by all or nearly all law enforcement to enforce the law against nazis?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Razgovory

Quote from: Berkut on December 26, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

]

I've never seen it.

American thing that the local idiots have decided to just copy wholesale along with incorrect usage of the word liberal et al?

Wasn't it in this very thread that the Usual Suspects were telling us that there is a institutionalized and systemic refusal by all or nearly all law enforcement to enforce the law against nazis?

No.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

Funny people would think you're the one who's "obsessed" when you've stipulated they agree with a position they disagree with.

Pretty much agreed by all.
There are or course exceptions.

But the alt right often tend to be careful not to mark themselves out as exceptions. Dog whistle politics are order of the day.
It's not the Jews. It's Soros and Rothschild.
It's not refugees. It's migrants.
It's not transsexuals. It's non gender normative 563 genders.

██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Question: do you think trans women should be allowed to compete in women's sports?

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Tyr on December 26, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

Pretty much agreed by all.
There are or course exceptions.

But the alt right often tend to be careful not to mark themselves out as exceptions. Dog whistle politics are order of the day.
It's not the Jews. It's Soros and Rothschild.
It's not refugees. It's migrants.
It's not transsexuals. It's non gender normative 563 genders.

Calling "migrants" refugees, illegal and legal immigrants is from being a province of the alt right. That's PC newspeak nowadays.

11B4V

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 26, 2018, 02:48:02 PM
Question: do you think trans women should be allowed to compete in women's sports?

No
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

chipwich

Quote from: Eddie Teach on December 26, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

No.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Josquius

Pretty sure they'd fall afowl of doping laws.
██████
██████
██████

Zoupa