News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

About those peaceful antifa protests...

Started by viper37, August 20, 2017, 02:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

I would definitely prosecute for incitement to violence.

Zoupa

Quote from: Berkut on December 21, 2018, 01:38:41 AM
The dumb ass lefts whole scale embrace of identity politics and refusal to even countenance any kind of rational discussion of race, immigration, and globalism beyond "YOUR RACIST" and "The police and FBI and CIA and all authority figures are secret complicit Nazis" is what leaves a nice little gap for dog whistle racist organizations like Proud Boys to fill.

Nah. Liberals are not to blame for racist douches being racist douches. Try again.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Zoupa on December 21, 2018, 07:34:06 PM
The dumb ass lefts whole scale embrace of identity politics and refusal to even countenance any kind of rational discussion of race, immigration, and globalism beyond "YOUR RACIST" and "The police and FBI and CIA and all authority figures are secret complicit Nazis" is what leaves a nice little gap for dog whistle racist organizations like Proud Boys to fill.

Nah. Liberals are not to blame for racist douches being racist douches. Try again.

If you accept Berkut's hyperbole the left is to blame for all the world's ills.

viper37

Quote from: Razgovory on December 21, 2018, 06:51:37 PM
Quote from: viper37 on December 21, 2018, 06:39:55 PM
he's a freedom fighter suffering from the oppressive system in which he lives.  He has all the rights to defend himself by attacking innocents and not so innocents.

Or perhaps we should leave dealing with former law enforcement officials like James Stachowiak, with current law officials like James Stachowiak. :hmm:
I do not know who that is. 

But I agree with Yi.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: crazy canuck on December 21, 2018, 08:05:01 PM
If you accept Berkut's hyperbole the left is to blame for all the world's ills.
Yeah, Berkut would be going too far.  Only most of the world's ills are to be blamed on the left, not all of them, of course. ;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on December 21, 2018, 06:17:35 PM

(at the time of writing the video calling for lone wolf retaliation was viewed just shy of 250 times on Facebook)

Well, good job helping him get his message out.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

James Stachowiak is a former rent-a-cop, not a former police officer.  Since he got fired from his only rent-a-cop job for misconduct, we shouldn't rely on people like him to protect us from people like him.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

11B4V

Quote from: grumbler on December 21, 2018, 11:24:21 PM
James Stachowiak is a former rent-a-cop, not a former police officer.  Since he got fired from his only rent-a-cop job for misconduct, we shouldn't rely on people like him to protect us from people like him.

Dude is a real piece of shit

https://www.theroot.com/white-nationalist-who-threatened-stacey-abrams-campaign-1830044440
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Razgovory

Quote from: viper37 on December 21, 2018, 09:51:19 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on December 21, 2018, 06:51:37 PM
Quote from: viper37 on December 21, 2018, 06:39:55 PM
he's a freedom fighter suffering from the oppressive system in which he lives.  He has all the rights to defend himself by attacking innocents and not so innocents.

Or perhaps we should leave dealing with former law enforcement officials like James Stachowiak, with current law officials like James Stachowiak. :hmm:
I do not know who that is. 

But I agree with Yi.

James Stachowiak is what the article is about.  He's already similar statements about lone wolf attacks on Black Lives Matter.  He was not prosecuted.  Grumbler just says he was a rent-a-cop, but I have not seen anything to that effect.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Berkut

Oh come on. You cannot possibly read what I said and think that is my conclusion.

Look, if you just want to be outraged at the stupid fucking alt right, knock yourself out. There is plenty there to feel outraged about.

If you want to actually think about what is going on, and why the stupid fucking alt right seems to have managed to put a fucking US President in charge, you might consider that there is more to consider then simply being outraged.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

crazy canuck

Quote from: Berkut on December 22, 2018, 11:57:15 AM

Oh come on. You cannot possibly read what I said and think that is my conclusion.

Look, if you just want to be outraged at the stupid fucking alt right, knock yourself out. There is plenty there to feel outraged about.

If you want to actually think about what is going on, and why the stupid fucking alt right seems to have managed to put a fucking US President in charge, you might consider that there is more to consider then simply being outraged.

Um, that is exactly what you said.   Your hyperbole gets you into trouble.  If you actually want to engage in an interesting discussion then stop being so bombastic and stop overgeneralizing.

Berkut

Quote from: crazy canuck on December 22, 2018, 12:09:23 PM

Um, that is exactly what you said.   Your hyperbole gets you into trouble.  If you actually want to engage in an interesting discussion then stop being so bombastic and stop overgeneralizing.

Of course.

That must be exactly what I said, despite me explicitly stating that is not what I said.

Continue with your outrage - now you even have something else to be outraged about! Berkuts hyperbole!
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Zoupa

Is outrage the word of the day or something? I'm not exactly outraged by the alt-right. They affect my life very little, since I live in a still functioning democracy  :P

The way to "beat" the alt-right is to beat them at the polls. Defeat their enabling candidates. Let the justice system deal with their most awful members. And occasionally punch one in the face, just to piss off grumbler and the Brain.

The Brain

That sounds like a horrible reason for violent crime.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?