News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

About those peaceful antifa protests...

Started by viper37, August 20, 2017, 02:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

Quote from: The Brain on December 22, 2018, 06:51:28 PM
That sounds like a horrible reason for violent crime.

Hey, he is advocating violence just to piss off you and me.  How sweet is that?  The rumbling you hear is Mohandas Gandhi rolling over in his grave - not because he is surprised that Zoupa is a thug, but because Zoupa didn't include him in the list of people "just to piss off" with his thuggery!  :lol:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

The Brain

Quote from: grumbler on December 23, 2018, 01:46:06 AM
Quote from: The Brain on December 22, 2018, 06:51:28 PM
That sounds like a horrible reason for violent crime.

Hey, he is advocating violence just to piss off you and me.  How sweet is that?  The rumbling you hear is Mohandas Gandhi rolling over in his grave - not because he is surprised that Zoupa is a thug, but because Zoupa didn't include him in the list of people "just to piss off" with his thuggery!  :lol:

More to the point you are kind of oldish and might not be around to be pissed off. :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Zoupa

Gandhi was kind of a terrible guy. I wouldn't mind punching him in the face either.

The Brain

Gandhi Get Your Gun was a pretty good musical though.

Eddie Teach

Let he who is without sin throw the first punch.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Beat the change you want to see into the world.

grumbler

Quote from: The Brain on December 23, 2018, 02:54:09 PM
More to the point you are kind of oldish and might not be around to be pissed off. :(

True, but I'm confident Zoupa will punch some Navy SEAL that he thinks is a Nazi, so will pass on sooner than I will.  :)
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Zoupa on December 23, 2018, 04:26:40 PM
Gandhi was kind of a terrible guy. I wouldn't mind punching him in the face either.

I get the strong feeling that there are few people that you wouldn't mind punching in the face.  :lol:  I look forward to reading the newspaper stories about you.

Bayraktar!

Valmy

Quote from: Zoupa on December 23, 2018, 04:26:40 PM

Nathuram Godse would have been disappointed by your lack of commitment.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zoupa

No way dude. Fucker was stick thin. Plus I fight dirty. I'd probably grab him by his toga or whatever they call it.

dps

Quote from: Zoupa on December 23, 2018, 09:30:49 PM
No way dude. Fucker was stick thin. Plus I fight dirty. I'd probably grab him by his toga or whatever they call it.

You do know that he was a lawyer, right?  I'm sure that he knows all about fighting dirty.

Josquius

Quote from: Berkut on December 21, 2018, 01:38:41 AM

=topic=15161.msg1166653#msg1166653 date=1545237021]
]

The dumb ass lefts whole scale embrace of identity politics and refusal to even countenance any kind of rational discussion of race, immigration, and globalism beyond "YOUR RACIST" and "The police and FBI and CIA and all authority figures are secret complicit Nazis" is what leaves a nice little gap for dog whistle racist organizations like Proud Boys to fill.

I hear this a lot from the right.
I've never seen it.

American thing that the local idiots have decided to just copy wholesale along with incorrect usage of the word liberal et al?
██████
██████
██████

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Tyr on December 26, 2018, 04:36:05 AM
Quote from: Berkut on December 21, 2018, 01:38:41 AM

=topic=15161.msg1166653#msg1166653 date=1545237021]
]

The dumb ass lefts whole scale embrace of identity politics and refusal to even countenance any kind of rational discussion of race, immigration, and globalism beyond "YOUR RACIST" and "The police and FBI and CIA and all authority figures are secret complicit Nazis" is what leaves a nice little gap for dog whistle racist organizations like Proud Boys to fill.

I hear this a lot from the right.
I've never seen it.

American thing that the local idiots have decided to just copy wholesale along with incorrect usage of the word liberal et al?

Have a look at the comments below any Guardian piece on Brexit. There is systematic "othering" of leavers; the consensus being that leavers are all racist morons. It is exactly the same thing as the right wing saying that, since some Muslims are terrorists, all Muslims are terrorists. Both the right and the left could do with a hard look at the beams in their own eyes.

The important question though is how large these extremist components are. They have always existed of course; I think they are in the process of becoming dominant.