News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

About those peaceful antifa protests...

Started by viper37, August 20, 2017, 02:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

You know what would be awesome?  An episode of Quantum Leap, where Viper is transported back in time as a black man and lynched accordingly.  He could even take his pick of who he'd be;  after all, more than 4,000 blacks were murdered by terrorist acts of WS extrajudicial killings from 1877 to 1950.

Or, he could be that one commie that doesn't get a job in Hollywood.

Razgovory

Quote from: viper37 on August 28, 2017, 02:13:38 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 28, 2017, 01:30:19 PM
Quote from: viper37 on August 28, 2017, 12:13:15 PM

all leftist protests turn violent, and you guys always turn a blind eye to hit.  You're just thugs waiting for you pint of blood.  If an innocent leftist is killed, she's a martyr and it's supposed to advance your cause.  When bystanders get targeted & attacked, it's collateral damage, totally justified for the end cause.  As long as there is violence, you are happy.  Doesn't matter if it's a real nazi, everyone can become a nazi, so let's not take any chances.  A variant on the good old Kill 'em all. :)

Well, at least we know where you are coming from.
Yes, I'm the one advocating non violent events and proper education to counter nazi propaganda.  Much more useful.  You should try it.

How can I?  "All leftist protest turn violent"  Any protest I engage in will become violent by virtue of the fact it is a left-wing one.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

viper37

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 28, 2017, 02:42:48 PM
You know what would be awesome?  An episode of Quantum Leap, where Viper is transported back in time as a black man and lynched accordingly.  He could even take his pick of who he'd be;  after all, more than 4,000 blacks were murdered by terrorist acts of WS extrajudicial killings from 1877 to 1950.

Or, he could be that one commie that doesn't get a job in Hollywood.
Yes, we are at exactly the same point as we were in 1877.  If it weren't for all those gentle people attacking suspected neo nazis everywhere, basically any white men in Quebec city, we would have a facist regime right now with everyday lynching of a random black.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Razgovory on August 28, 2017, 02:52:01 PM
How can I?  "All leftist protest turn violent"  Any protest I engage in will become violent by virtue of the fact it is a left-wing one.
doesn't have to be a protest.  Doesn't have to be with armed and masked people, that kinda reduce the risks.  It could also be possible that as an organizer, you invited people, beforehand, to not commit any kind of violence.  But that would be too much too ask.  Some people just can't get their orgasm if it's not violent.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Syt on August 28, 2017, 02:16:16 PM
Quote from: viper37 on August 28, 2017, 02:03:46 PMThe extreme left is the ennemy, without their silly attitude, there would be no ground for the extreme right to prosper on.

And if women weren't wearing skimpy clothes, men would have less reason for raping them. And if the Jews would stop being Jews, people would stop hating them for being Jews.  :rolleyes:
Don't be silly you too, that has nothing to do.  We're talking violence here.  Attacking people in the streets.  Trying to murder suspected or actual neo nazis.  Deciding for yourself what kind of justice is the right one.

Or should we start lynching people we disagree with?  I kinda have a list too.  That will make a better world for sure, once there's only one group left, with people all in agreement.  I'm sure Jacob, Raz & their pals have wet dreams about it.

The Brain

Quote from: viper37 on August 28, 2017, 03:07:11 PM
Some people just can't get their orgasm if it's not violent.

Fucking freaks.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

CountDeMoney

Viper is what happens when a lefty breaks your heart in your youth.  He fell in love with the Little Drummer Girl in class.
It's those damned berets, they always look so adorable in them.  Kinda like little Marxist Dorothy Hamills.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Quote from: viper37 on August 28, 2017, 03:07:11 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 28, 2017, 02:52:01 PM
doesn't have to be a protest.  Doesn't have to be with armed and masked people, that kinda reduce the risks.  It could also be possible that as an organizer, you invited people, beforehand, to not commit any kind of violence.  But that would be too much too ask.  Some people just can't get their orgasm if it's not violent.

You said, that "all leftist protests turn violent".  So nothing we do can prevent the violence.  Seems our hands are tied.

derspiess

Quote from: viper37 on August 28, 2017, 03:15:42 PM
Don't be silly you too, that has nothing to do.  We're talking violence here.  Attacking people in the streets.  Trying to murder suspected or actual neo nazis.  Deciding for yourself what kind of justice is the right one.

You mean, like knifing a guy who has the wrong haircut?  I'm guessing the Languish SJW crew were okay with that.  The attacker had the best of intentions-- punch a Nazi, stab a guy who maybe sorta vaguely looks like a Nazi, etc.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on August 28, 2017, 03:51:28 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 28, 2017, 02:52:44 PM
Quote from: derspiess on August 28, 2017, 01:35:50 PM
Raz, what's your take on the Antifa types?

They piss off the right people.

So, thumbs up then?

Look out, Raz!  He's got DHS on speed dial!

Press 1 for English
Press 2 for Spanish and wait right where you are, por favor

viper37

Quote from: derspiess on August 28, 2017, 03:57:11 PM

You mean, like knifing a guy who has the wrong haircut?  I'm guessing the Languish SJW crew were okay with that.  The attacker had the best of intentions-- punch a Nazi, stab a guy who maybe sorta vaguely looks like a Nazi, etc.
that, and attacking people with a stroller last week-end in Quebec city.  Future neo-nazi in there, I guess.

I heard it from the organizer of the counter-protest: he didn't commit violence, but all violence is justified if we don't want to fall under a nazi regime.

I guess that was not paranoid at all.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on August 28, 2017, 03:57:11 PM

Pop quiz, derneighborhoodwatch:
Suspect is wearing khakis but holding Skittles:  Shoot/No Shoot?

Berkut

Quote from: viper37 on August 28, 2017, 12:13:15 PM
Quote from: Jacob on August 28, 2017, 11:34:45 AM
Quote from: viper37 on August 28, 2017, 09:29:07 AM
Whatever they're doing, it's working.  Far right groups are experiencing a surge in membership.  Keep up the good work guys!  Soon, we'll have real facists in the streets too, then you'll have your bloody riots just like in the US :)

Of course, the reason there's a surge in far right group membership is that a bunch of black clad anarchists got violent in Berkley recently. Excellent cause and effect analysis there, viper :)
all leftist protests turn violent, and you guys always turn a blind eye to hit.  You're just thugs waiting for you pint of blood.  If an innocent leftist is killed, she's a martyr and it's supposed to advance your cause.  When bystanders get targeted & attacked, it's collateral damage, totally justified for the end cause.  As long as there is violence, you are happy.  Doesn't matter if it's a real nazi, everyone can become a nazi, so let's not take any chances.  A variant on the good old Kill 'em all. :)

Has he always been this crazy?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned