Things to do and places to visit on th East Coast

Started by Iormlund, August 09, 2017, 10:52:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

And crab cakes.  Stop in Maryland and eat those two things.  Soft shell crab the price doesn't matter, it will always be good.  But crab cakes the more you spend the better they will be.

Octavian

Go to Philadelphia. The weather is nice and sunny. Plenty of places to visit like:  The Streets, The Liberty Bell Center, Reading Terminal Market, Paddy's Pub, Independence Hall etc.
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

garbon

Quote from: Octavian on August 11, 2017, 03:27:37 AM
Go to Philadelphia. The weather is nice and sunny. Plenty of places to visit like:  The Streets, The Liberty Bell Center, Reading Terminal Market, Paddy's Pub, Independence Hall etc.

He should probably just watch the tv show. :P
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on August 11, 2017, 04:47:15 AM
Quote from: Octavian on August 11, 2017, 03:27:37 AM

He should probably just watch the tv show. :P

It's a movie.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.