27 (60%)
15 (33.3%)
Blank vote
1 (2.2%)
Null vote
0 (0%)
Abstention
0 (0%)
Jaron as Exarch of Gallia for the Franks, Gauls, Latins and Barbarians.
2 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Voting closed: May 11, 2017, 03:04:57 PM

Savonarola

Just out of curiosity, which one is more likely to spend lavish amounts of money on government (partially) owned rail industries?  I'm asking for a friend.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Valmy

Quote from: Savonarola on May 05, 2017, 12:26:01 PM
Just out of curiosity, which one is more likely to spend lavish amounts of money on government (partially) owned rail industries?  I'm asking for a friend.

That cuts across all party lines :P
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grinning_Colossus

Le Pen. Her plans involve putting lots of people on trains.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

HVC

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on May 05, 2017, 12:33:31 PM

Le Pen. Her plans involve putting lots of people on trains.

Yeah, but their gonna lose a lot of revenue on the one way trains trips coming back empty.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Duque de Bragança

Not Macron, who prefers people in coaches/busses.  :P

http://www.humanite.fr/emmanuel-macron-en-marche-ses-bus-deja-en-faillite-626344

L'Humanité, the communist newspaper, seems skeptical though.

NB: En marche is the name of Macron's movement.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on May 05, 2017, 05:22:32 AM
a champagne left/bobo newspaper.

Since when is champagne used as part of a term of abuse . . . in France??
Talk about contempt for one's own culture. 
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on May 05, 2017, 02:01:37 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on May 05, 2017, 05:22:32 AM
a champagne left/bobo newspaper.

Since when is champagne used as part of a term of abuse . . . in France??
Talk about contempt for one's own culture.

Since never. Stop with the fake news, it's so sad!

PS: at least Libé staff drinks champagne unlike you know whom on Languish.

Savonarola

Quote from: Duque de Bragança on May 05, 2017, 01:55:22 PM

Not Macron, who prefers people in coaches/busses.  :P

Worse than Hitler.  :mad:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

HVC

Looks like the russkies are hacking for their puppets again. Guess trump shouldn't feel so special anymore.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on May 05, 2017, 07:20:13 PM
Looks like the russkies are hacking for their puppets again. Guess trump shouldn't feel so special anymore.

One of these days, people will take information security seriously.

derspiess

Or maybe they'll stop conspiring to rig primaries.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on May 05, 2017, 08:34:55 PM

Or maybe they'll just fuck dead baby heads right in their little aborted mouths during the legally required funeral.

Grinning_Colossus

Will FN hand the nuclear codes to the Russians?
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 05, 2017, 08:38:19 PM
Quote from: derspiess on May 05, 2017, 08:34:55 PM

Or maybe they'll just fuck dead baby heads right in their little aborted mouths during the legally required funeral.

That sounds salty, but you seem sweet. I'm going to call you kettle corn.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Don't you have vaccines to deny or something?  HPV for the whole family?