27 (60%)
15 (33.3%)
Blank vote
1 (2.2%)
Null vote
0 (0%)
Abstention
0 (0%)
Jaron as Exarch of Gallia for the Franks, Gauls, Latins and Barbarians.
2 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Voting closed: May 11, 2017, 03:04:57 PM

Jacob

Quote from: derspiess on May 05, 2017, 08:34:55 PM
Or maybe they'll stop conspiring to rig primaries.

What are you talking about?

Valmy

Spicey continues to favor foreign dictators over the United States. Man it is amazing the crazy entent he is embracing this Cold War Democrat thing.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Valmy on May 05, 2017, 10:52:56 PM

Spicey continues to favor foreign dictators over the United States. Man it is amazing the crazy entent he is embracing this Cold War Democrat thing.

Hillary Clinton pees sitting down.  Putin has a fat, juicy, meaty cock. And derfetusfucker is all about that cock.

Zoupa

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 05, 2017, 07:49:32 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on May 04, 2017, 10:57:03 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 04, 2017, 07:33:16 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 04, 2017, 07:26:58 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 04, 2017, 06:09:11 PM
Six votes for Le Pen. :blink:

I kinda want to see how bad things can get.

I helped!

Fuck you. Just because your state and country is a shithole doesn't mean you have to wish for proto-fascism everywhere you drag your fat yankee ass.

So easy. A vote on a inconsequential forum poll sends you off crying.

Interesting.

Oh yes, play it off as if you're so smart and slick, trolling us simpletons with your witty flirts towards fascism. So dangerous! Such a bad boy! Hitler did nothing wrong! HAHAHA aren't you funny, right?

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret:

Here's the thing about assholes like you: you're sad. There are pills for that nowadays. For fuck's sake. C'est triste d'etre aussi con.

DGuller

Quote from: Valmy on May 05, 2017, 10:52:56 PM

Have Cold War Democrats really been this overtly treasonous?  I'm sure some were useful idiots, but the far right in so many western countries these days seems to be a lot more than that.

Eddie Teach

We Americans have enough faith in our institutions that we can be assholes on the internet without being complicit in a budding holocaust.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Quote from: Zoupa on May 06, 2017, 01:26:09 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 05, 2017, 07:49:32 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on May 04, 2017, 10:57:03 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 04, 2017, 07:33:16 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on May 04, 2017, 07:26:58 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 04, 2017, 06:09:11 PM
Six votes for Le Pen. :blink:

I kinda want to see how bad things can get.

I helped!

Fuck you. Just because your state and country is a shithole doesn't mean you have to wish for proto-fascism everywhere you drag your fat yankee ass.

So easy. A vote on a inconsequential forum poll sends you off crying.

Interesting.

Oh yes, play it off as if you're so smart and slick, trolling us simpletons with your witty flirts towards fascism. So dangerous! Such a bad boy! Hitler did nothing wrong! HAHAHA aren't you funny, right?

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret:

Here's the thing about assholes like you: you're sad. There are pills for that nowadays. For fuck's sake. C'est triste d'etre aussi con.

:lol: You've nailed Ed, the alt-right trollmeister.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Zoupa

*shrug* Whatevs. I just don't find it funny. Knock yourself out though.

Zoupa

Quote from: Eddie Teach on May 06, 2017, 02:02:12 AM
We Americans have enough faith in our institutions that we can be assholes on the internet without being complicit in a budding holocaust.

Yes yes but what is the point in internet asshattery?

DGuller

Quote from: Zoupa on May 06, 2017, 02:11:12 AM

Two reasons:  either they think they're being clever and witty (don't ask me why, I have no idea), or they're saying things they truly believe but dial it up just a notch for plausible deniability (because they are aware that their beliefs if stated openly would make them pariahs).  Ed is probably the first type, while you know who is most definitely the second type.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

crazy canuck

Quote from: DGuller on May 06, 2017, 02:19:50 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on May 06, 2017, 02:11:12 AM

Two reasons:  either they think they're being clever and witty (don't ask me why, I have no idea), or they're saying things they truly believe but dial it up just a notch for plausible deniability (because they are aware that their beliefs if stated openly would make them pariahs).  Ed is probably the first type, while you know who is most definitely the second type.

The first reason explains Grumbles.  The second reason explains Martinus.  Ed is just trolling.

CountDeMoney