27 (60%)
15 (33.3%)
Blank vote
1 (2.2%)
Null vote
0 (0%)
Abstention
0 (0%)
Jaron as Exarch of Gallia for the Franks, Gauls, Latins and Barbarians.
2 (4.4%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Voting closed: May 11, 2017, 03:04:57 PM

Zoupa

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 06, 2017, 06:19:59 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 06, 2017, 08:59:49 AM
Ed is just bored with the ennui of life.

Basically. But because of Zoups fragile psyche, I will refrain from Le Pen votes in worthless forum polls. His tears stain his clothes. That is hard on the environment washing all his tear stained garments.

Pussy.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 06, 2017, 06:19:59 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 06, 2017, 08:59:49 AM
Ed is just bored with the ennui of life.

Basically. But because of Zoups fragile psyche, I will refrain from Le Pen votes in worthless forum polls. His tears stain his clothes. That is hard on the environment washing all his tear stained garments.

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Oexmelin

Shocking that derspiess doesn't understand why someone would cry when a foreign power takes over your country in exchange for a suitably authoritarian regime.
Que le grand cric me croque !

Ed Anger

Jacob

Quote from: Oexmelin on May 06, 2017, 08:13:15 PM
Shocking that derspiess doesn't understand why someone would cry when a foreign power takes over your country in exchange for a suitably authoritarian regime.

Well, given that Spicy identifies with the invaders...

CountDeMoney

Blah blah blah something something something French pussies etc.  Mandatory requirement for knuckledragging Dumbfuckistani mouthbreathers.

grumbler

Quote from: Oexmelin on May 06, 2017, 08:13:15 PM

Though the picture is actually one of a man in Marseilles watching the French Army evacuating its standards to Africa, not a man in Paris watching the Germans march in, as it is usually titled.  The evacuation of the standards would be an even more emotional image for a former soldier, given the ties to the standards that militaries created in that era.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

Oexmelin

Quote from: grumbler on May 06, 2017, 08:24:05 PMThough the picture is actually one of a man in Marseilles watching the French Army evacuating its standards to Africa, not a man in Paris watching the Germans march in, as it is usually titled.  The evacuation of the standards would be an even more emotional image for a former soldier, given the ties to the standards that militaries created in that era.

I know:

http://languish.org/forums/index.php/topic,14353.msg1020350.html#msg1020350

But that's not how derspiess is using it.
Que le grand cric me croque !

Valmy

Quote from: derspiess on May 06, 2017, 01:06:05 PM
Democrat primary was rigged against Bernie, as the leaked emails showed.

Or, you know, he could have gotten more votes or something.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zoupa

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 06, 2017, 08:08:20 PM
Aaaaaaaand douchebag turns it up to 11.

Nah, I don't care much about derspicer. I get ticked off about monkeybutt's fascist loving shtick because his other shticks are usually funny, but that one isn't.

Spicer just continually misses the mark, so his trolling is inconsequential.

Ymmv, imo etc.