Main Menu

Élection présidentielle française

Started by Zanza, April 23, 2017, 04:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Tamas

Quote from: Zoupa on May 06, 2017, 01:29:14 AM
Words, positions and policy matter Valmy. I won't endorse Macron's.

When one of two candidates is a radical with a very dedicated group of supporters, every vote not cast on his/her opponent is a vote cast for him/her.

Please accept my advance congratulations in helping Le Pen destroy your country.

Tamas

Oh, and Macron's party's e-mail server has been hacked and a trainload of e-mails made public an hour before the campaign silence period started.

Enjoy your Russian pro-consul, France.

DGuller

Putin doesn't even bother to keep it subtle, does he?  And why should he?  Intolerance is an even stronger emotion than patriotism, the intolerant filth will cooperate with him openly.

CountDeMoney

Did you just go Bernie Bro on us?

Oexmelin

Why not vote for him, and then give him a leftist Assemblée Nationale after?
Que le grand cric me croque !

DGuller

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 06, 2017, 09:01:43 AM

When I see things like that, for a moment I think that people get what they deserve.  Then I open Google News and go "Wait, I'm getting the same thing too.  What the fuck did I do to deserve it?"

Zoupa

Quote from: Oexmelin on May 06, 2017, 10:28:40 AM

Why not vote for him, and then give him a leftist Assemblée Nationale after?

Just came back from the most poorly organized voting booth EVAH. There are 100 000 French voters in Montreal, and ONE voting station. You can imagine the lines  :glare:

So yeah. Voted Macron in the end  :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: God this feeling sucks.

Hope you fuckers are happy.  :P

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DGuller on May 06, 2017, 11:28:02 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 06, 2017, 09:01:43 AM

When I see things like that, for a moment I think that people get what they deserve.  Then I open Google News and go "Wait, I'm getting the same thing too.  What the fuck did I do to deserve it?"

Yeah, gotta love talking to people who went all suicide jihadist with their vote during the election with write-ins or 3rdparties or skipped it altogether  "because bothof them are equally bad."  And yet, here we both are.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Zoupa on May 06, 2017, 12:02:35 PM
[So yeah. Voted Macron in the end  :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: God this feeling sucks.

In elections like this, there is only one option: to do your duty as a citizen and human being by voting for the candidate most likely to prevent a real and existential threat from power.

Some other countries don't always see the big picture like that.

Admiral Yi

Just came back from the most poorly organized voting booth EVAH. There are 100 000 French voters in Montreal, and ONE voting station. You can imagine the lines  :glare:

So yeah. Voted Macron in the end  :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: God this feeling sucks.

Polls only open for one day?  No mail in ballots?

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 06, 2017, 12:47:38 PM
[So yeah. Voted Macron in the end  :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: :yucky: God this feeling sucks.

In elections like this, there is only one option: to do your duty as a citizen and human being by voting for the candidate most likely to prevent a real and existential threat from power.

Sounds like an endorsement of Le Pen.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on May 06, 2017, 01:52:36 PM
Sounds like an endorsement of Le Pen.

You got the cock holster you wanted, derrussianfucker.

Grallon

Bite molle.  <_<

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel