News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Élection présidentielle française

Started by Zanza, April 23, 2017, 04:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on May 07, 2017, 03:00:47 PM
Wether or not it's a Pyrrhic will depend on the elections for parliament and if Macron actually achieves anything. Remember: people thought Hollande would change stuff too, same for Sarko.

But at least it's a 5 years of Putin being baguette-blocked.

How does change factor in?  Seems to me Macron ran on pretty much a status quo platform.

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 07, 2017, 03:04:41 PM
Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on May 07, 2017, 03:00:47 PM
Wether or not it's a Pyrrhic will depend on the elections for parliament and if Macron actually achieves anything. Remember: people thought Hollande would change stuff too, same for Sarko.

But at least it's a 5 years of Putin being baguette-blocked.

How does change factor in?  Seems to me Macron ran on pretty much a status quo platform.

Indeed, I don't think anyone was suggesting that Macron would change stuff. :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Jacob on May 07, 2017, 10:56:02 AM
Quote from: derspiess on May 05, 2017, 08:40:20 PMNo, I really really dislike antifa types.

How come?

You'd think he'd love them. I'm fairly convinced they are funded by right-wingers to make the left look bad.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Grallon

So France will have 5 more years of sinking deeper into the swamp of mass immigration, multikulti indoctrination and globalist deconstruction of its national identity and cohesion.

And to think there are imbeciles who salute this as a victory.  :rolleyes:

The only consolation is that when the pendulum swings back it will swing all the harder, hopefully crushing all the parasites in its wake.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Admiral Yi

Someone is not a fan of action movies.

DGuller

Quote from: Grallon on May 07, 2017, 03:32:57 PM
So France will have 5 more years of sinking deeper into the swamp of mass immigration, multikulti indoctrination and globalist deconstruction of its national identity and cohesion.

The only consolation is that when the pendulum swings back it will swing all the harder, hopefully crushing all the parasites in its wake.

G.
What are your feelings about the election outcome?

garbon

Quote from: Grallon on May 07, 2017, 03:32:57 PM

G.

I'll be saying the same if France finally falls to Le Pen-like barbarism.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Maladict

Zoupa

Yay. I'm overjoyed.  :glare:

See you on June 11th, Macron.

Ancient Demon

Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

Ancient Demon

The results are about what I expected. It's hard to see this as anything but a delaying action though, as I don't see Macron being able to solve the problems in France, and I don't see the Muslim population there not growing ever larger and more belligerent under current policies.

FN got 17% in 2002, 35% in 2017; third time's the charm? I daresay they won't have to wait another 15 years to get to second round again.
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

Grallon

Quote from: Ancient Demon on May 07, 2017, 04:41:32 PM
The results are about what I expected. It's hard to see this as anything but a delaying action though, as I don't see Macron being able to solve the problems in France, and I don't see the Muslim population there not growing ever larger and more belligerent under current policies.

FN got 17% in 2002, 35% in 2017; third time's the charm? I daresay they won't have to wait another 15 years to get to second round again.

He's not there to solve any problems, he's been propped up to insure France becomes even weaker, even more incapable of resisting the globalist's agenda.  He's their creature, their whore, bought and paid for. 

As a matter of fact, in the wake of this election, I've been reading more and more comments coming from the usual leftist scumbags, to the effect that democracy should be limited to the 'right kind of people', i.e those who think like them, those who aren't 'deplorable'.  Is it any wonder there is so much rage boiling under the surface?

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

CountDeMoney

I'm sorry your fascist lost, grallon.   :(

DGuller

Who the fuck are the globalists?  I see this word used a lot by FSB trolls and Alex Jones types, but I could never commit to killing my brain cells to find out more about them.

Oexmelin

The best way to fight the erosion of democracy is to elect a fascist. They make voting booths run on time.
Que le grand cric me croque !