News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Élection présidentielle française

Started by Zanza, April 23, 2017, 04:08:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: Valmy on May 05, 2017, 02:47:28 PM
I don't know what this means. In any case my opposition to Le Pen has nothing to do with buzz words like 'fascist' but on basically everything she claims to stand for. She has a radical left wing economic agenda. Does that not bother you? You seem weirdly supportive of her, I know you are going full Cold War Democrat and all.

Equating opposition to idiocy like that as some kind of theatre is nonsense.

It's a line of argument from the alt-right that Spicy is repeating as part of his "I'm just trolling you, lol" persona.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on May 05, 2017, 04:58:44 PM
Quote from: derspiess on May 05, 2017, 02:34:14 PM
Do you keep a file on everyone? :P

No, but I do note people's political opinions when they voice them.

Ohh ohh, what are mine? 

Jacob

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 05, 2017, 05:02:08 PM
Ohh ohh, what are mine?

You're misanthropic left with warmonger tendencies.

Razgovory

But I do. :ph34r:
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on May 05, 2017, 05:03:01 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 05, 2017, 05:02:08 PM
Ohh ohh, what are mine?

You're misanthropic left with warmonger tendencies.

How delightfully threatening!

citizen k

Admiral Yi

Ed Anger

WHAT'S MINE?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Jacob on May 05, 2017, 04:59:26 PM
Quote from: Valmy on May 05, 2017, 02:47:28 PM
I don't know what this means. In any case my opposition to Le Pen has nothing to do with buzz words like 'fascist' but on basically everything she claims to stand for. She has a radical left wing economic agenda. Does that not bother you? You seem weirdly supportive of her, I know you are going full Cold War Democrat and all.

Equating opposition to idiocy like that as some kind of theatre is nonsense.

It's a line of argument from the alt-right that Spicy is repeating as part of his "I'm just trolling you, lol" persona.

No, I really really dislike antifa types.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grinning_Colossus

Quote from: Razgovory on May 05, 2017, 05:09:54 PM

But I do. :ph34r:

I would like to file a FOIA request.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Zoupa

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on May 05, 2017, 10:42:49 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on May 04, 2017, 10:50:21 PM
Oh, I forgot, Macron comes from big finance too. Keep dancing to the tune, folks. Wouldn't want to see the strings making the puppet dance.

Really?  The Rothschild global banking conspiracy is really still considered au courant in your circles?

I'm not saying it's a conspiracy. I'm saying man is greedy and money talks. It's not a conspiracy to say that (almost) unbridled capitalism rules the globe, is it?

Corporations literally move mountains these days, much to the ecosystems' chagrin. I won't be voting for either of these clowns. Clocking out.

Zoupa

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on May 05, 2017, 10:46:16 AM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on May 05, 2017, 05:19:12 AM
He is Hollande 2.0. Gauche caviar/Champagne left at its worst, under a thin apolitical guise. Think of him as the perfect Martinus Left.
La peste et le choléra, Macron 2017 = Marine 2022 are perfectly plausible.

I guess you can figure what will be my vote now. :)

However, Russian financing of the FN, in the past at the very least, is well documented.

Right, on the one hand you have a pack of crypto-fascists in the pocket of a foreign dictator.
On the other hand you have a guy who said some nice things about Muslims.
So . . .  it's team Swastika FTW!
Better Hitler than Blum right?

Did you really just compare Macron to Leon Blum?  :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Valmy

Quote from: Zoupa on May 06, 2017, 01:13:23 AM
I'm not saying it's a conspiracy. I'm saying man is greedy and money talks. It's not a conspiracy to say that (almost) unbridled capitalism rules the globe, is it?

I would. It is pretty heavily regulated. Of course that very regulation also leads to lots of conspiracy theories. All those unelected bureaucrats destroying our freedom and such.

QuoteCorporations literally move mountains these days, much to the ecosystems' chagrin. I won't be voting for either of these clowns. Clocking out.

Ecosystems? Has Macron come out for dismantling environmental regulations now? Of course not. How idiotic. How many ecosystems is your cop out going to save Zoupa?

This is bizarre.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Zoupa on May 06, 2017, 01:14:51 AM

Did you really just compare Macron to Leon Blum?

No. He compared fools of the 1930s to fools of today.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zoupa

Words, positions and policy matter Valmy. I won't endorse Macron's.