UK Parliamentary General Election 8th June 2017

Started by mongers, April 19, 2017, 08:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Hakluyt

celedhring

Quote from: The Larch on November 02, 2017, 04:34:03 AM
What's that? The "who's a naughty boy" list of the Tory party?

"Video exists of three males urinating on him"  :lol:

Josquius

Quote from: garbon on November 02, 2017, 05:31:12 AM
Quote from: Tyr on November 02, 2017, 05:08:02 AM
Tory politician commits sexual harassment - nothing to see here, move along

:huh:

One of them already has resigned.

One. From his cabinet position. He remains an MP.
Labour have suspended their naughty MP.
The other Tories who have done genuinely bad things?...
██████
██████
██████

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Richard Hakluyt

I expect he was drunk.

Its a great way of getting rid of political opponents though; you just need the memory of an elephant and, a mere 6 years later.......in goes the knife.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Jacob

It is possible to be sexually demeaning to someone in a way that does not imply that you are attracted to them.

garbon

Quote from: Jacob on November 03, 2017, 12:46:16 PM
It is possible to be sexually demeaning to someone in a way that does not imply that you are attracted to them.

Not with what he is accused of doing (draping himself on her, mentioning that he had somewhere she could warm her hands when she mentioned they were cold).

Jacob

Quote from: garbon on November 03, 2017, 12:53:03 PM
Not with what he is accused of doing (draping himself on her, mentioning that he had somewhere she could warm her hands when she mentioned they were cold).

Oh my.

garbon

That's the thing. What he did specifically doesn't sound that extreme but I can imagine a bit noxious when you are just trying to work.

Richard Hakluyt

He has denied the Leadsom incident btw, so it is his word against hers.

I think the real reason he has left is that this sort of marginally creepy behaviour is standard for him. Therefore, if he stayed, there would be a continuous drip-drip of allegations against him - something which government hates.

Gups

According to the Times, there is an allegation of a serious sexual assault against Fallon.

Meanwhile another Tory MP has had the whip withdrawn and has been reported to the police

Josquius

Nice to see some cases being acted upon.
Considering the already slim Tory hold on power a few bi-elections could break them.
██████
██████
██████