NCAA Foootball 2017

Started by grumbler, April 01, 2017, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

All he's missing is his tiki torch.

derspiess

Quote from: grumbler on September 06, 2017, 02:40:25 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 06, 2017, 02:37:44 PM
Which one?  My screwed up probably should have been NFL thread post, or guy crazy fired up about Bud Light Lime?

Mine: Second round draft pick (lolwut) has a problem with shanking kicks.  Did so enough that the Bucs cut him a couple weeks ago.  Then he shanked more kicks for the Bears.  Also went to FSU, which has a history of wide rights, and is why I'm leaving it there.

Bud Light Lime:  Is not good.

The Bud Light Lime thing. 

I'm guessing the guy was being sarcastic in his enthusiasm for Bud Light Lime.  Or at least I'm hoping he was.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Admiral Yi

Do they do sarcasm at A&M? I figured he was geeked up on roids.

Eddie Teach

I think he was hyped for the game and just happened to be holding bud lite lime.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

Quote from: Eddie Teach on September 07, 2017, 02:57:45 PM
I think he was hyped for the game and just happened to be holding bud lite lime.

We've all been there.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

katmai

Quote from: derspiess on September 07, 2017, 10:06:18 PM
Quote from: Eddie Teach on September 07, 2017, 02:57:45 PM

We've all been there.
No, just no.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Nice to see Louisville decided to wear Dorothy's magic shoes on their heads today.

The Minsky Moment

How does a product like that get developed?  "Bud Light's pretty crappy - if we could just make it more unmanly and taste more revolting, we'd have a real winner on our hands"
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Admiral Yi

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on September 09, 2017, 02:45:48 PM
How does a product like that get developed?  "Bud Light's pretty crappy - if we could just make it more unmanly and taste more revolting, we'd have a real winner on our hands"

I know it's jolly good sport to slag on Bud products but it's pretty obvious they were trying to do a Corona knock-off.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 09, 2017, 02:52:43 PM
I know it's jolly good sport to slag on Bud products but it's pretty obvious they were trying to do a Corona knock-off.

Corona doesn't come with fake lime flavoring in it.  ;)

But yeah, presumably that's what they were going for.

CountDeMoney

What a bunch of beer snobs.  And that makes it even gayer than wine snobbery, because beer.

Valmy

Jesus people I just wanted to laugh at Aggies.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadBurgerMaker

Ha!  Suck it, Baylor.

Also, uh.....The Horns beat the dogshit out of SJSU. 

Ed's crew sucked it up against ou.  :mad:

grumbler

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 09, 2017, 10:50:52 PM
Ed's crew sucked it up against ou.  :mad:

And Oklahoma showed class and humility in their win...

Michigan fans' euphoria after how the team looked against Florida came crashing down after their performance against Cincinnati; that has to be the most disappointing 22-point win I've ever seen.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Eddie Teach

A little payback to Tim after that abysmal Super Bowl.  :sleep:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?