News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NCAA Foootball 2017

Started by grumbler, April 01, 2017, 07:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Every game Michigan wins shows they are the best team in the country, as long as you don't look at the ones they lose.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

dps

Quote from: PDH on September 02, 2017, 03:47:01 PM
Wyoming's season starts off with a big wet sloppy turd laid for all the fans.  Well, we are all used to this by now.

Nice whiff by your punter.

alfred russel

Quote from: grumbler on September 02, 2017, 06:48:07 PM
Quote from: alfred russel on September 02, 2017, 06:35:19 PM
Quote from: grumbler on September 02, 2017, 06:11:22 PM
SEC teams cannot handle Big Ten speed.

This is really dumb, even for a troll. Florida had 10 guys suspended, isn't exactly supposed to be the class of the SEC even at full strength, and was coming off a 30-3 victory over a big 10 team in a new years day bowl game.

Blah blah blah.  This was an old-fashioned ass-kicking, delivered mostly because Florida simply couldn't avoid Michigan's speed.  Michigan was missing guys, too.  That's how football works.

You remind me of the PSU apologists for their 49-10 asskicking last year; "wah, wah, wah, we were missing some linebackers."  How do missing linebackers account for scoring only 10 points?

Florida's offense was missing one suspended guy who would have played meaningful minutes, and scored 3 points in 60 minutes.  Even having that guy and having him double their offensive scoring would have lead to Florida losing 33-20.

You have your facts wrong, but instead of doing research to correct them, why don't you spend some of your remaining time on this earth doing something more meaningful than trolling a half dead internet forum?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

grumbler

Quote from: alfred russel on September 02, 2017, 07:14:30 PM
You have your facts wrong, but instead of doing research to correct them, why don't you spend some of your remaining time on this earth doing something more meaningful than trolling a half dead internet forum?

Straight to the ad hom.  Well done, young padwan.  Someday you, too, can post on non-half-dead fora.  :cool:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

PDH

Quote from: dps on September 02, 2017, 07:04:23 PM
Wyoming's season starts off with a big wet sloppy turd laid for all the fans.  Well, we are all used to this by now.

Somehow I sense that may well sum up the season.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

grumbler

Quote from: dps on September 02, 2017, 07:04:23 PM

He made that Michigan punter from a bowl game a couple of years back happy; there's a new image for the punter panicking meme.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

MadBurgerMaker

https://twitter.com/LiTiRilla/status/905192045169569792

QuoteShould've named it Hurricane Roberto Aguayo. Would've missed Florida wide right and sailed right into the Atlantic

E:  Doh this was supposed to have been in the NFL thread.  Well...FSU kicker...

Valmy

A&M knows how to tailgate like champions

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadBurgerMaker

grumbler

Bayraktar!

MadBurgerMaker

Which one?  My screwed up probably should have been NFL thread post, or guy crazy fired up about Bud Light Lime?

Mine: Second round draft pick (lolwut) has a problem with shanking kicks.  Did so enough that the Bucs cut him a couple weeks ago.  Then he shanked more kicks for the Bears.  Also went to FSU, which has a history of wide rights, and is why I'm leaving it there.

Bud Light Lime:  Is not good.

grumbler

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on September 06, 2017, 02:37:44 PM
Which one?  My screwed up probably should have been NFL thread post, or guy crazy fired up about Bud Light Lime?

Mine: Second round draft pick (lolwut) has a problem with shanking kicks.  Did so enough that the Bucs cut him a couple weeks ago.  Then he shanked more kicks for the Bears.  Also went to FSU, which has a history of wide rights, and is why I'm leaving it there.

Bud Light Lime:  Is not good.

The Bud Light Lime thing. 

Bayraktar!

MadBurgerMaker

Oh okay yeah, that stuff is not good.  I mean, take Bud Light, then add artificial lime flavoring to it.  It's just as bad as it sounds.  In that situation there, it's also probably warm. 

I guess that guy is pretty happy with it though.  :P  That was on Gameday, I think last year or the year before. 

E:  The Houston - UTSA game that was postponed last weekend was just officially cancelled.  UTSA plays @Baylor this weekend, UH is @ Berkut's Wildcats.