The Inauguration of the 45th U.S. President

Started by mongers, January 20, 2017, 09:26:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Apparently the 11 year old kid that set the fire in the street and said "screw our president" the night before the inauguration was Drew Carey's son.  Not sure why, but that makes the whole thing more hilarious to me.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

HVC

Ah, the world is right again. Well, except for the whole Trump being president. That's still a bummer.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on January 26, 2017, 02:23:05 PM
Apparently the 11 year old kid that set the fire in the street and said "screw our president" the night before the inauguration was Drew Carey's son.  Not sure why, but that makes the whole thing more hilarious to me.

Yes.  Yes, it does.

HVC

Skinny Carey disturbs me for some reason. His head looks disproportional or something.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on January 26, 2017, 02:43:52 PM
Skinny Carey disturbs me for some reason. His head looks disproportional or something.