And we're back!

Main Menu

The latest news on Michael Jackson

Started by Barrister, July 06, 2009, 11:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Valmy on July 08, 2009, 09:44:54 AM
Quote from: Caliga on July 08, 2009, 09:43:41 AM
:huh: You dudes don't seriously think he's biologically related to any of them, do you?

They sure don't look like it...

But even before MJ started doing whatever the fuck he did to his skin he was a pretty light skinned black dude right?  I suppose it is possible....
:huh: He wasn't that light skinned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt9TUy0_GiM
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Grey Fox

Their mother is white. Could have gone either way.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on July 08, 2009, 09:50:12 AM
err... was he?  I think he was at least medium-toned, or whatever you want to call it.
Paper bag brown?

Ed Anger

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 08, 2009, 10:16:40 AM
Quote from: Caliga on July 08, 2009, 09:50:12 AM
err... was he?  I think he was at least medium-toned, or whatever you want to call it.
Paper bag brown?

Caramel?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 08, 2009, 10:19:21 AM
Caramel?
Never heard caramel.  Heard cafe au lait, mocha, never heard caramel.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 08, 2009, 10:08:02 AM
Their mother is white. Could have gone either way.

Typically Mulatos tend to mix traits than look fully one or the other though.  Hence the 'Yellow Rose of Texas' song.

I suppose it is possible for the white traits to win out...but for all three of his kids?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

DisturbedPervert

I thought that the mother already said Jacko wasn't the biological father.

Caliga

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on July 08, 2009, 11:30:55 AM
I thought that the mother already said Jacko wasn't the biological father.
If by 'the mother' you mean Debbie Rowe, IIRC she's never confirmed or denied that fact.... out of love and respect for MJ, she claims*.

*the real reason no doubt being some sort of bribe from the Jackson empire.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DisturbedPervert

Ahh...yeah, apparently she was artificially inseminated, but wouldn't say who the sperm belonged too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-513206/My-life-mother-Michael-Jacksons-children-Debbie-Rowe.html

QuoteShe befriended Jackson and - like a schoolgirl with a crush - offered to bear him children when he spoke about his longing to be a father.

Incredibly, some kind of agreement was struck, and in early 1996 she was artificially inseminated, possibly through IVF, though she refuses to talk about the details. Whether it was with Jackson's sperm or an anonymous donor's - more likely given the light-coloured skin of the children she produced - Rowe is not saying.

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 08, 2009, 10:20:29 AM
Never heard caramel.  Heard cafe au lait, mocha, never heard caramel.

Really? Well it is pretty common.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Mr.Penguin

No matter where the 3 kids comes from, rest asured that the Jackson Family will fuck up their lives soon enough... <_<
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Syt

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on July 08, 2009, 11:50:13 AM
No matter where the 3 kids comes from, rest asured that the Jackson Family will fuck up their lives soon enough... <_<

Unless Siege fucks the daughter first.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Mr.Penguin

Quote from: Syt on July 08, 2009, 11:58:00 AM
Quote from: Mr.Penguin on July 08, 2009, 11:50:13 AM

Unless Siege fucks the daughter first.

They will just make Siege part of their freak show, he will fit right in, one way or another...
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers