And we're back!

Main Menu

The latest news on Michael Jackson

Started by Barrister, July 06, 2009, 11:19:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 06, 2009, 11:32:56 AM
Are we : sure?

In related news his Arcade Collection is awesome.

http://www.pinsane.com/pinorama/events/MJ_09/kr/michael_jackson_arcade_entry.html

Thats just set me away investigating making arcade machines :s
██████
██████
██████

Habsburg

This thing had started when I left for work and was still going at lunch time.

It's longer than Das Rheingold and Gotterdammerung combined!  :mad:

Martinus

Hey guys, have you heard?

Michael Jackson died last week. That like totally got eclipsed by the global economy crisis, the revolts in Iran and China, the coup in Honduras and Sarah Palin resigning.  :(

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on July 07, 2009, 04:34:48 PM
Michael Jackson died last week. That like totally got eclipsed by the global economy crisis, the revolts in Iran and China, the coup in Honduras and Sarah Palin resigning.  :(

If only
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Ok, I've had enough of Michael Jackson now.  Move on, media :frusty:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on July 08, 2009, 07:56:02 AM
Ok, I've had enough of Michael Jackson now.  Move on, media :frusty:

All they needed to make the service perfect was keyboard cat.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Hard to believe that the girl is his daughter.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

Agree, her nose looks much too natural.  :mad:

Admiral Yi

Looks like the Jackson family got a 3 for 1 deal at the nose clinic.

Funnier before fucking Caligula tossed his shitty ass line in there. <_<

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

I was working out at the gym yesterday and they had all three cable news 'Michael Jackson 24/7' stations going.  Except Fox blamed Michael Jackson's death on Obama and MSNBC blamed his death on Bush.

Anyway they had a story that he had children with a good friend of his who was blonde with blue eyes because he wanted kids who were bonde with blue eyes.  Man that guy really really liked white people god bless him.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Grey Fox

Prince #1 looks a lot more like MJ imo.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

:huh: You dudes don't seriously think he's biologically related to any of them, do you?

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on July 08, 2009, 09:43:41 AM
:huh: You dudes don't seriously think he's biologically related to any of them, do you?

They sure don't look like it...

But even before MJ started doing whatever the fuck he did to his skin he was a pretty light skinned black dude right?  I suppose it is possible....

Caliga

err... was he?  I think he was at least medium-toned, or whatever you want to call it.