News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Pax Pamir, Languish PBEM

Started by Habbaku, January 05, 2017, 07:16:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Is loyalty card selection public knowledge?

I am assuming so, since you can at least see what is left and hence what has been selected?

Although obviously not which direction...
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

It is not public knowledge, no.

If you deal the loyalty card to your hand, I don't believe anyone else can see which it is.  You shouldn't be looking at the cards that are left...
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Oh, I thought you selected from the remaining cards. You actually just get to pick which of the two the card you randomly get allows....

0 rows returned

Habbaku

If you selected from the remaining cards, how did you think selection order was determined?   :hmm:
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

OK, got purple, and saved file.

0 rows returned

Tamas

Quote from: Berkut on February 22, 2017, 01:17:15 PM

apparently, after browsing the loyalty deck and picking one to suit your heart's desire :P

Berkut

Of course!

I went through all the cards as well. You guys are doomed.

0 rows returned

Solmyr

Quote from: Berkut on February 22, 2017, 01:17:15 PM

Purple was mine. <_< So I guess I'm yellow this time.

Picked a loyalty card. Btw, can we go in clockwise order this time? :P

Also, what order to we reveal the loyalty cards in?

Habbaku

Order of reveal is irrelevant so long as everyone is honest.  Once everyone has selected, we should all post our number ASAP.  After that, I'll shuffle the setup cards (or someone else can do it!) and then the first player can go ahead.

Clockwise play order is fine.  :P

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

Well, everyone has selected, I think?

Habbaku

Indeed, so why haven't you announced already?  :P

Once again, post in the following format: "[Your Color] Loyalty: (spoiler) Selected Empire, Number."  Follow my example:

White Loyalty: [spoiler]British, 10[/spoiler]

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Purple Loyalty: [spoiler]Native, 3[/spoiler]

0 rows returned

Solmyr

Yellow Loyalty: [spoiler]British, 1[/spoiler]

Tamas

Black Loyalty: [spoiler]Afghan, 9[/spoiler]

celedhring

Orange picks [spoiler]Russia (2)[/spoiler]