News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

World War Tweet: The Megaton Thread!

Started by CountDeMoney, December 22, 2016, 02:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

citizen k

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Larch

According to Wiki:

QuoteThe name Mar-a-Lago is a Portuguese word-for-word translation of "Sea-to-Lake."

But it's exactly the same in Spanish.

Edit: Garbon'ed.

citizen k

Thanks for the info. I think of Mar-a-Lago as more like a Black Sea dacha.  :D

Liep

So this happened.

QuoteDonald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump

My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom. She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tamas

The Larch

mongers

Quote from: Tamas on February 08, 2017, 11:12:00 AM
:huh:

Yeah he needs to get back on topic with his more 'comprehensible' tweets, like the one that immediately followed the above:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump    30m

'16 Fake News Stories Reporters Have Run Since Trump Won' thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-...

* I'd guess the Ivanka tweet is something to do with her fashion thingy business.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

The Larch

The "pushing me to do the right thing" part sounds iffy and/or slightly terryfying.

CountDeMoney

Liep

https://twitter.com/RobPulseNews/status/829408051748864003

The WH takes this action from Nordstrom as a direct attack on the President, says Spicer.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Also, I find this hilarious for some reason. @POTUS retweets @realDonaldTrump

QuotePresident Trump Retweeted
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  4h4 hours ago

My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom. She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.