Canadian Synagogue Defaced with Swastikas and Anti-Semitic Slurs

Started by Jacob, November 17, 2016, 02:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

The Brain

Quote from: viper37 on November 22, 2016, 02:20:21 PM
Quote from: dps on November 21, 2016, 06:24:52 AM
Of course, the incident that kicked off this thread happened in Canada, and has nothing to do with the US.
yes, we are two distinct countries with a physical and cultural firewall between us.  Nothing comes from the US to Canada, be it people or thoughts.  No US tv show or newsfeed comes into Canada.  No newspaper or american website dedicated to news can be seen in Canada.  If you ask the average Canadian "Who is Donald Trump?", they'll probably tell you it's a Disney cartoon character, showing the total isolation in which Canadians live.

Not sure if serious. :unsure:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jacob

Quote from: viper37 on November 22, 2016, 02:17:52 PM
In the 90s, the main white supremacist organization in Canada, the Heritage Front, was infiltrated by the CSIS.  Others were infiltrated by other agencies.  I remember the fights between the Anti-facist league and the skinheads in Montreal, and they never achieved anything, except getting a few guys killed on each side.  Eventually, these groups had ties with other criminal elements and were dismantled by police investigation or murder.

I remember those times well, yes :)

celedhring

Heh, clashes between skinheads and anti-fascist groups where a thing in Barcelona during the early to mid-90s too, my neighborhood in particular was quite problematic. Guy got murdered a few metres from my doorstep, and I had often played football with the skinheads that got arrested for it.

viper37

Quote from: The Brain on November 22, 2016, 04:52:52 PM
Of course, the incident that kicked off this thread happened in Canada, and has nothing to do with the US.
yes, we are two distinct countries with a physical and cultural firewall between us.  Nothing comes from the US to Canada, be it people or thoughts.  No US tv show or newsfeed comes into Canada.  No newspaper or american website dedicated to news can be seen in Canada.  If you ask the average Canadian "Who is Donald Trump?", they'll probably tell you it's a Disney cartoon character, showing the total isolation in which Canadians live.

Think about it a little more ;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

The Brain

Quote from: viper37 on November 23, 2016, 10:25:50 AM
Quote from: The Brain on November 22, 2016, 04:52:52 PM

Think about it a little more ;)

:hmm:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."