News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

And to think, it's only been a week

Started by CountDeMoney, November 16, 2016, 09:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Great. So they will all sound like goofy Southerners.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Quote from: FunkMonk on November 17, 2016, 12:49:34 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 17, 2016, 11:53:14 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on November 17, 2016, 08:17:48 AM
I look forward to all the hit Chinese and Indian action flicks where all the bad guys with plots to end the world are Americans

Why, they'll all be English actors.

True. There won't be any Americans left after the war so the next closest thing will be English blokes trying their best American accents.

Worked for Band of Brothers, The Wire, and other shows. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Valmy must not realize just how many Brits are working in Hollywood.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

celedhring

Teaching American accents is actually part of the syllabus at most British acting schools.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: celedhring on November 18, 2016, 03:42:55 AM
Teaching American accents is actually part of the syllabus at most British acting schools.

How very interesting.  I figured they were all just coached before their first American part.

Martinus

Their facial expressions made me laugh out loud. See guys, there are positives to Trump's presidency - pictures like this, for example.

:sleep: :D

garbon

I don't see what's likable about that. /The Trump aspects look the same as most staged Trump photos.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on November 18, 2016, 04:29:16 AM
I don't see what's likable about that. /The Trump aspects look the same as most staged Trump photos.

Likeable? Not much. Hillarious, yes.

celedhring

Dunno, Abe just displays the usual official-ish faint smile, Trump with a shit-eating grin.

The most hilarious thing is the golden leaf everywhere. I so hope Trump ditches the White House for Trump Tower.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: celedhring on November 18, 2016, 04:37:47 AM
Dunno, Abe just displays the usual official-ish faint smile,

I dunno, maybe that's normal for him, but that smile looks kind of pained.

garbon

There's many images of him with the same face with a quick look at google images.

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on November 18, 2016, 04:33:42 AM
Quote from: garbon on November 18, 2016, 04:29:16 AM

Likeable? Not much. Hillarious, yes.

Okay, hilarious, I also fail to see. Looks like a stock Trump photo (Trump looking crazy with overwrought furnishings - the epitome of the disdainful nouveau riche) with a foreigner inserted.