And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Eddie Teach

My foot looked like that before they chopped it.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

viper37

Quote from: crazy canuck on October 22, 2020, 04:58:41 PM
A man in his forties isnt that much older (and from my perspective isnt old at all  :P ) - certainly a lot more likely than a geriatric like Giuliani thinking the same thing.
Well, ok, thanks, I guess :P
Somedays, I do feel like a geriatric :P
Still, my point was, that, although very rare, there are women who like older men.  On that FB group, it's the second women in her mid 20s that I meet&chat with.  And again, they're still goddam too far away for me to pull a Trump  :cry: :P

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Solmyr

Quote from: The Larch on October 22, 2020, 08:19:48 PM
There's apparently something weird going on with Mitch McConnell's hands.

Lovecraft Country had a racist white police captain whose [spoiler]lower body was a Frankenstein-like composition of parts of bodies of murdered Black people[/spoiler]. Coincidence? :ph34r:

Sheilbh

From a Fox News "legal and political analyst":
QuoteGregg Jarrett
@GreggJarrett
I find it odd, if not curious, that the moment I hit "send" on my column that's highly critical of Joe Biden my Wi-Fi service disconnected. Inexplicably, it will be out all day. Never happened before. Probably just a coincidence. I drove to the local store and sent the column .

I'm 90% sure I used that excuse in uni for a late essay once :ph34r:
Let's bomb Russia!

Valmy

Or maybe that was God answering Amy McGrath's prayers.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Sheilbh on October 23, 2020, 01:42:30 PM
From a Fox News "legal and political analyst":
QuoteGregg Jarrett
@GreggJarrett
I find it odd, if not curious, that the moment I hit "send" on my column that's highly critical of Joe Biden my Wi-Fi service disconnected. Inexplicably, it will be out all day. Never happened before. Probably just a coincidence. I drove to the local store and sent the column .

https://www.jacksonville.com/article/20140522/ENTERTAINMENT/801254655
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

The Brain

Quote from: DGuller on October 22, 2020, 04:57:10 PM
Quote from: Sheilbh on October 22, 2020, 04:33:39 PM
Flipside is - does this look like Giuliani could fall for a honeytrap on one of his business trips to Kyiv? Yes.
Honeytraps don't necessarily try to blackmail, the Russian ones ten years ago went straight to Internet with the intention to mock and embarrass, and given the surprised reaction of those caught up in it, no one tried to blackmail them beforehand. 

But this angle, that's actually a very interesting one.   :hmm:  I can definitely see Trump and many in his entourage being dumb enough to fuck prostitutes while on a trip to Soviet Union, not knowing how much interest there would be to catch them on tape, just in case they could wind up useful later.

I remember a TV documentary about Swedish-Soviet relations. In it the ex-Soviets claimed that when Swedish union leaders and left-wing politicians visited them the Soviets would pay for the vodka and caviar, but the guests had to pay for the women themselves.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on October 23, 2020, 10:02:51 PM
https://www.jacksonville.com/article/20140522/ENTERTAINMENT/801254655

QuoteThis site can't be reached
archive.jacksonville.com's server IP address could not be found.
Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

Was a news article about the Fox guy getting arrested for drunk antics.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

grumbler

The news article was from a few years back.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

QuoteDonald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The Fake News is talking about CASES, CASES, CASES. This includes many low risk people. Media is doing everything possible to create fear prior to November 3rd. The Cases are up because TESTING is way up, by far the most, and best, in the world. Mortality rate is DOWN 85% plus!
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: grumbler on October 24, 2020, 09:38:42 AM
The news article was from a few years back.

the picture is worth a thousand words.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson