News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What does a TRUMP presidency look like?

Started by FunkMonk, November 08, 2016, 11:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on August 05, 2017, 10:36:52 PM
The Norks. Trump needs a war of his own. The Norks are giving him a convenient excuse.

Yup.  Despite all those poor Koreans and Japanese that will die, the real shame will be how he misjudges the Chinese.  Enjoy all those sieverts, Left Coasters.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HisMajestyBOB

We need to lure them all there at once and then build a big, beautiful wall.  :)
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Liep

Did Trump just admit to collusion in his latest Twitter tirade?

Never in U.S.history has anyone lied or defrauded voters like Senator Richard Blumenthal. He told stories about his Vietnam battles and....
...conquests, how brave he was, and it was all a lie. He cried like a baby and begged for forgiveness like a child. Now he judges collusion?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

viper37

I thought his new chief of staff would confiscate his Twitter account :P
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: viper37 on August 07, 2017, 01:28:08 PM

You seriously thought that?

viper37

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 07, 2017, 02:51:19 PM

no, not literrally.  I just thought they had found a way to keep him out of most trouble, he seemed to have slowed on Twitter stuff lately.  I might just have been too out of touch :)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

CountDeMoney

People who think the generals are going to be able to corral him need to remember they're still servicemen, and servicemen follow orders.

Syt

QuoteDonald J. Trump‏
@realDonaldTrump 
25 minutes ago

I think Senator Blumenthal should take a nice long vacation in Vietnam, where he lied about his service, so he can at least say he was there
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

sbr

That takes some stones from Mr Fake Heel Spurs

celedhring

Why is he fixated on Blumenthal now? Did the senator show up on FoxNews for something?

garbon

Quote from: celedhring on August 07, 2017, 04:20:26 PM
Why is he fixated on Blumenthal now? Did the senator show up on FoxNews for something?

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/07/politics/richard-blumenthal-donald-trump/index.html

QuoteTrump's tweets were apparently prompted by Blumenthal's appearance on CNN's "New Day" Monday morning when he spoke to Brianna Keilar about several topics, including the Trump administration's pursuit of leaks, sanctions on North Korea and Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller's ongoing investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 election.

"Empaneling the grand jury shows that Bob Mueller is pursuing this potential wrongdoing by the Russians, the attack on our democracy, seriously and diligently -- and there is no minimizing or underestimating that attack by the Russians," Blumenthal said. "It was purposeful and relentless, and it involved propaganda and hacking into our voting machines or at least an attempt to do it and potential collusion by the Trump campaign and then obstruction of justice. That investigation must be pursued."
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on August 07, 2017, 04:16:26 PM
That takes some stones from Mr Fake Heel Spurs

LOL MAH HEALS

Well, he IS on vacation, you know.  So this is technically a Saturday for him. :yeah:

jimmy olsen

Quote from: viper37 on August 07, 2017, 03:54:11 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 07, 2017, 02:51:19 PM

no, not literrally.  I just thought they had found a way to keep him out of most trouble, he seemed to have slowed on Twitter stuff lately.  I might just have been too out of touch :)

The new folks always manage to corral him for a few days, the truly skilled and lucky for a week or even two, but his petulant narcissism cannot be contained for long.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point